GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GAMEADAY"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 19/11/00 at 10:52
Regular
Ali, do you have days off? why hasn't the gamaday winners been updated? I want to see who won that name competition thing.
Fri 06/06/08 at 08:43
Regular
Hello! Don't know how many of you still check here, lol, but what do you guys think?

Basically, Jonathan has started doing the Classics in Photoshop, mainly because it will be easier for him to do. However, because it's Photoshop and all, the lines are looking a lot crisper.

My question? What do you guys think? Does the style of the Classic rest in the choppiness and blockiness of the lines? Or has the style been retained despite the newfound crisp quality that Photoshop offers?
Sun 19/11/00 at 11:34
The winners list doesn't get updated til tomorrow. I think Ali and the gang have the weekend off! (They deserve it after reading all those reviews, messages and cheats!)

So that means that Friday, Saturday and Sundays winners aren't decided til Monday!
Sun 19/11/00 at 10:52
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
Ali, do you have days off? why hasn't the gamaday winners been updated? I want to see who won that name competition thing.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.