GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Life is like a game?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 19/11/00 at 10:36
Regular
It was only the other day it struck me,
After i had got out of bed,
I had just been playing Crazy Taxi,
It got to my head.

We got into the car,
And drove round the bends,
Radio blearing loudly,
Enough said.

Then out of the blue came the offspring,
I had heard it before,
I reminded me of Crazy Taxi,
Last night at 4!

I totally made this up staright from my (demented) head, so excuse me if its rubbish, which it probably is!

Anyway the poem has a point, some times we play games to far to the extreme and sometimes take them to far. The maddness of Crazy Taxi could make u do a Crazy Drift in real life or something and kill yourslef! or say shooting games, some people take them to far.

So in the end just remeber a game is a game, and with Shenmue coming out soon, please dont take it to far!
Thu 05/06/08 at 21:16
Regular
Well we had great weather at roadford @ the weekend didn't we!!!!

Boiling hot in the morning with no wind. And then we get wind and it poored it down for ages!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sun 19/11/00 at 23:08
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
It's called Windows NT
Sun 19/11/00 at 22:44
Sorry!
But I don't see how he's gonna get rid of him over
a phone line connection.
Unless he's got one of those viruses where you can take over someone's computer.
I've forgotten what it's called?
Sun 19/11/00 at 22:19
OK whatever!!!!!!!!!!!1
Sun 19/11/00 at 21:57
Regular
Ceiroy wrote:

He's getting cocky so watch out!!!!!!

You see ceiroy the guy hates poems, and will eventually get rid of the culprit.
Sun 19/11/00 at 21:55
elitesniper wrote:
> Hope Grix doesn't see this..........

He's getting cocky so watch out!!!!!!
Sun 19/11/00 at 21:52
Regular
Hope Grix doesn't see this..........
Sun 19/11/00 at 10:47
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
i thought i'd be the first to say that you should be hung drawn and quatered for this!
Sun 19/11/00 at 10:36
"Uzi Lover"
It was only the other day it struck me,
After i had got out of bed,
I had just been playing Crazy Taxi,
It got to my head.

We got into the car,
And drove round the bends,
Radio blearing loudly,
Enough said.

Then out of the blue came the offspring,
I had heard it before,
I reminded me of Crazy Taxi,
Last night at 4!

I totally made this up staright from my (demented) head, so excuse me if its rubbish, which it probably is!

Anyway the poem has a point, some times we play games to far to the extreme and sometimes take them to far. The maddness of Crazy Taxi could make u do a Crazy Drift in real life or something and kill yourslef! or say shooting games, some people take them to far.

So in the end just remeber a game is a game, and with Shenmue coming out soon, please dont take it to far!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.