GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ps2 wow lets have a 2 player"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 19/11/00 at 09:40
Regular
ha ha ha
Sun 19/11/00 at 09:40
Regular
"new and improved"
ha ha ha
Sun 19/11/00 at 12:34
Regular
"Whatever!"
I feel sorry for you man. Seriously I do.
Good Luck!!
Sun 19/11/00 at 15:11
Regular
"new and improved"
sega and nitendo are the best
Sun 19/11/00 at 15:39
Regular
"Whatever!"
Whatever
Sun 19/11/00 at 18:55
Regular
"new and improved"
ps2 )(ARE CRAP)(
Sun 19/11/00 at 19:25
chriscg123: There really are better ways of expressing your opinion (which is what it is).

Whilst I am not exactly enthralled by the PSX2, I can see that it is definately an advance on the old PSX and it will sell well due to the fact that most of the game playing public are 'casual gamers' that do not know any better.

Sadly they will miss out on some quality titles so just be grateful that you wont (it really is their loss).

Getting back to my point, at least try and make a sensible argument so we can see why you have formed this opinion (e.g. RR5 is the same as RR4, TTT is the same as T3 with an extra mode or two (note: these are just examples ;) )).

Oh and in case your wondering, I will not be purchasing a PSX2 until one or two of the following have happened:

1. I can go into a shop and take one off the shelf.
2. The price is lowered so it is actually worth it.
3. There are some titles worth owning on the machine.

(I will however make sure I get to play the machine once in a while at a friends or the local import shop)
Sun 19/11/00 at 20:20
Regular
"Whatever!"
chriscg123 wrote:
> ps2 )(ARE CRAP)(

Thats why they are sold out till next year right?
Sun 19/11/00 at 23:24
They're sold out because Sony screwed up the production line, ooops, I mean they couldn't meet the demand ;)
Mon 20/11/00 at 07:53
well they sold more then the DC did1 i am just wondering if sega were as popuar as sony, and if there console was in such high demand how much of a await u would have to have.
Mon 20/11/00 at 12:47
Regular
"Complete Banker"
I don't know about anyone else, but I'd rather be able to play PSOne games and DVD's on my PS2 than have 4 controller ports. Anyway how many games out there on the DC or N64 that actually support this and are worth playing??
If I want 4 players on 1 PS2 I'll buy a multi-tap2.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.