GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GTA3 Radio Stations"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 17/08/02 at 19:49
Regular
Have you ever listened carefully to the radio stations on GTA3?

Well if not, you should check it out. You may hear them tell you about funny websites, things like www.petsovernight.com are actually real websites. I recommend you check them out now, for a good laugh!
Mon 19/08/02 at 12:13
Regular
"bit of a brain"
My favourite radio station is MP3. I can listen to all my favourite music while I drive around. What? You don't have it? Why not? HAHAHAHAHAHAH
Mon 19/08/02 at 00:12
Regular
"None Stored"
Smiling Demon wrote:
> Someone probably made this site after hearing it on the game. I saw
> that the website was real in the newest OPSM2.
>
> Unless it really is serious! :D

it was set up by rockstar games
Sun 18/08/02 at 11:19
Regular
Someone probably made this site after hearing it on the game. I saw that the website was real in the newest OPSM2.

Unless it really is serious! :D
Sat 17/08/02 at 19:51
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Yep, I know.

But the sites arent funny.
Sat 17/08/02 at 19:49
Have you ever listened carefully to the radio stations on GTA3?

Well if not, you should check it out. You may hear them tell you about funny websites, things like www.petsovernight.com are actually real websites. I recommend you check them out now, for a good laugh!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.