GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"One Word"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 17/08/02 at 19:27
Regular
One Word for the Dreamcast that sums it up "Sucks"
It never was popular and it never will be! muhahahaha!!
Sat 17/08/02 at 19:27
One Word for the Dreamcast that sums it up "Sucks"
It never was popular and it never will be! muhahahaha!!
Sat 17/08/02 at 19:31
it wasnt great put be careful what you put or someone will start a topic about you like they did with me in the gcube forum
Sun 18/08/02 at 00:10
Regular
"I dressed myself !!"
This is such a sad stupid topic!!!

How can anyone just like in any otehr of the console forums say a console sucks??????? YOU CANT!

WHY?????? COZ ITS OPINION!

You cant say to me whether I like Dreamcast or not, and its people like you who come into these forums spamming for pointless reasons......

Cos to me, Dreamcast is the best console I have EVER owned!

SO DONT TELL US DREAMCAST FANS WHAT WE LIKE! AND STOP POSTING POINTLESS TOPICS!!!!!!!!

Why do you say those things? Cos you havnt played a Dreamcast, and if you did, ur mood would soon change, but I dont care if you play one at all, cos either way you wont be a credit to te Sega community if you go around posting pointless topics which contain little one-liners...

Go back to the forum you came from...... (in the politest way possible)
Sun 18/08/02 at 13:11
Regular
"An Evil Resident"
He is obviously a pre-teen that just got a PS2 for his birthday. Such ignorance and naivity is almost laughable, Maybe if he had recieved a DC instead then he would be in the PS2 section slagging off Sony. All consoles are good and bad in different ways (the DC is still the best ive used to this day) as previously stated ... please dont come here telling us what we should and shouldnt play, its our choice not yours.
Sun 18/08/02 at 19:25
rabid wrote:
> please dont come here
> telling us what we should and shouldnt play, its our choice not yours.

When did i tell you that you shouldn't play on one, i never said that, i just commented of what i think of the console.

Also, as a matter of fact, i have had a DC before, and i thought it was ****, so i sold it straight away. I found the N64 to be a much better console at that time, and i still do!

Now i own a PS2, and i have played on all the other consoles and I have to say, the playstation 2 is the best console, but hey, that's just my opinion.
Sun 18/08/02 at 23:32
Regular
"None Stored"
Flee wrote:
> rabid wrote:
> please dont come here
> telling us what we should and shouldnt play, its our choice not
> yours.
>
> When did i tell you that you shouldn't play on one, i never said that,
> i just commented of what i think of the console.
>
> Also, as a matter of fact, i have had a DC before, and i thought it
> was ****, so i sold it straight away. I found the N64 to be a much
> better console at that time, and i still do!
>
> Now i own a PS2, and i have played on all the other consoles and I
> have to say, the playstation 2 is the best console, but hey, that's
> just my opinion.

you a bit stupid! the DC was very good, not as good as the ps2, but thats not saying much, coz the ps2 is the best console ever. i loved my dreamcast, it had loads of quality games that you probably missed because of you selling your dc straight away. did you play soul calibur? the best fighting game in the history of fighting games, or shenmue 1/2? which were pretty damn good, but maybe a bit short?

although i have agree with you saying the ps2 is the best, i think that your being just plain out of order to the phenomonen that was the sega dreamcast!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.