GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"legend of zelda"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Legend Of Zelda'.
Thu 05/06/08 at 16:43
Regular
i need help please sum 1 its drivin me mad at the start how do u get past the blocks to get the cannon and if u use bombs were do u get a bomb bag its sending me insane please help!!!
Wed 31/12/08 at 10:04
Regular
"aden24"
i dont know cause im not on that bit
i need help on the hourglass bit if you know that plz tell me

Nice Regards

Stuntman
Fri 07/11/08 at 22:16
Regular
If its the bit I'm thinking of there is a sign which tells you the order in which to pull them...

I think you have to treat the levers as they're numbered:

_!_ _!_ _!_ _!_ _!_
2      4     5      1     3

Pull them in order from 1-5 and you should be able to continue playing.

(I'm going through my first run of the game and not long completed the Ghost Ship :P)
Fri 07/11/08 at 17:42
Regular
Hayyy.
i was reading your comment tom, and i was just thinking maybe you could help me if possible please :D

I've been on the part in zelda where you have to find the three sisters on that ghost ship. i've found the first two of them but i cant seem to get the third. i know she's hidding in the barrel cause i can see it shaking ! that little tease!! ahha.
and it says i have to pull the leavers in order, but i've tried and iv'e almost given up all hope :( baha.
So i hope this is the right chat forum thingy for this game.
&& if you can help it'd be much appreciated :D (Y)
muchos gracias senior
Ciao xx
Tue 17/06/08 at 16:44
Regular
ok dude chill. where is it i have nearly completed zelda and know all of the tricks and how to solve puzzles.
you find random bombs in a cave and voila you can now use bombs
but you cant buy them

laters...

tom
Thu 05/06/08 at 16:43
Regular
i need help please sum 1 its drivin me mad at the start how do u get past the blocks to get the cannon and if u use bombs were do u get a bomb bag its sending me insane please help!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.