GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"2 GIRLS,JESSICA CHAPMAN AND HOLY WELLS STILL MISSING!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 17/08/02 at 11:17
Regular
This is one of the most horriblest things I have ever heard.
The girls,Jessica Chapman and Holy Wells went missing 2 weeks ago.
Think about how sad the parents must have felt and still feel at this very momment.....and today the news came in about a man and a woman arrested in suspicion of murder, linked with these two girls..
28 year old man Ian humpley was a care taker at the college.He was charged for murder and obduction of one of the girls.
25 year old woman Maxine Carr a assistent teacher at the college was arreseted on suspicion of murder and abduction of both girls!
Many interviews and main news headlines have been based on this sad,sad tradegy,and I hope that the girls will return home safely,and hope they have not been murdered at all
Sat 17/08/02 at 11:17
This is one of the most horriblest things I have ever heard.
The girls,Jessica Chapman and Holy Wells went missing 2 weeks ago.
Think about how sad the parents must have felt and still feel at this very momment.....and today the news came in about a man and a woman arrested in suspicion of murder, linked with these two girls..
28 year old man Ian humpley was a care taker at the college.He was charged for murder and obduction of one of the girls.
25 year old woman Maxine Carr a assistent teacher at the college was arreseted on suspicion of murder and abduction of both girls!
Many interviews and main news headlines have been based on this sad,sad tradegy,and I hope that the girls will return home safely,and hope they have not been murdered at all
Sat 17/08/02 at 11:18
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I think most of us of know about it mate.

It's a shame
Sat 17/08/02 at 11:29
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Sat 17/08/02 at 11:30
Regular
"accidental superher"
i've got some family friends staying over at my place and they come from canada...and they were really surprised to see that it was all over the newspapers...i think that's maybe cos it happens SO much in America!
Sat 17/08/02 at 11:36
Yeh it is very sad and a touching story, but if they were found to have commited murder, in our counrty now, they would only get like 20 years, instead of life in prison, which i belive they should get, if they're sentenced life.

I don't think it's right that when you take someones life away from them, that you are in prison for the time you are, you should lose your life, spending your time in prison or either be exicuted, as long as they have the right evidence to prove you did wrong
Sat 17/08/02 at 11:43
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
i think execution is a bit much i mean just because they killed some one even if they were really close to you it doesn't give you the right to take there life lowering yourself to theyre standard. I 100% agree that they should be in jail for the rest of there life for what they've done though.
Sat 17/08/02 at 11:54
Cubist wrote:
> i think execution is a bit much i mean just because they killed some
> one even if they were really close to you it doesn't give you the
> right to take there life lowering yourself to theyre standard. I 100%
> agree that they should be in jail for the rest of there life for what
> they've done though.

Well.... if they were close to me, i would still strongly object to what they'd done, but i do suppose that eecution for someone close to me would be a bit much, but i'd rather them have that, than suffer in prison for years and years!
Sat 17/08/02 at 12:04
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
what i meant the murder victim being close to you. even if the person murdered was close to me i wouldn't want to kill the person who killed him/her. I wouldn't want to lower myself to his level and i would be content knowing he is locked up and cant hurt anyone again. however if i was close to the person who'd commit the murder i would be content knowing he got what he deserved. He is nothing specailand should be punished the same he/she brought it on themselves.
Sat 17/08/02 at 12:38
Depending on what crime you did would be whether I would agree with the sentence.....If Jessica and Holy return home safily-which is not likely- the kidnappers should recieve a good few years in prison...if their bodies are found,the murder's deserve to be put in jail for life,why kill them and let them sufer for a short time....make them sufer and live lonley and die a lonley life!
Sat 17/08/02 at 13:30
Regular
What I can't stomach is that the two arrested have been giving interviews and saying how sorry they were and how they hope they came back, when it was them all along.

Bring back capital punishemnt for them I say.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.