GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"whats the latest on the freeloader?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 16/08/02 at 21:36
Regular
is is it still a august 30th date or has that been pushed back, i'm getting really impatient now........
Fri 16/08/02 at 21:36
is is it still a august 30th date or has that been pushed back, i'm getting really impatient now........
Fri 16/08/02 at 21:41
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Its still on track for that release date. For now...
Sat 17/08/02 at 02:09
Regular
There really should be an official freeloader and action replay topic. Though these are probably relevant, there's too many and they all seem to ask the same question.
Sat 17/08/02 at 09:02
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
Well after writing a letter to Datel and asking them when there both released, she replied the end of the month. I have also rung up at least 10 times and they also said the end of the month, also i spoke to Goblindirect using the Live help and he said they had confirmation from Datel they it WILL be the 30th August and won't be put back again, the reason they said the 30th August after telling us the 5th was that they wouldn't need to tell us again that it had been put back, so they gave it more weeks just in case something went wrong. Other then that the action replay is completed and should be out this friday {23rd} that lets you play import games.... :)
Sat 17/08/02 at 12:31
Regular
What is the freeloader?
Sat 17/08/02 at 12:52
Regular
"Top Gun"
nasty neighbour wrote:
> What is the freeloader?

lets u play import games on any cube

if u have a PAL cube u can play USA/JAP games on it
if u have a USA cube u can play PAL/JAP games on it
if u have a JAP cube u can play USA/PAL games on it
Sat 17/08/02 at 14:26
Regular
Y2Jisthegame wrote:
> nasty neighbour wrote:
> What is the freeloader?
>
> lets u play import games on any cube
>
>
> if u have a PAL cube u can play USA/JAP games on it
> if u have a USA cube u can play PAL/JAP games on it
> if u have a JAP cube u can play USA/PAL games on it

but its said the action replay thing will do the same i heard. Why not just buy that so you can play imports and also get free cheats.
Sat 17/08/02 at 22:17
because if like me u like to get the most out of your £40 games instead of getting cheats which complete 'em for you, u dont want a action replay.
Sat 17/08/02 at 22:37
Regular
Doesn't always work like that - the Action Replay nowadays can make games more interesting - a demo on the Codejunkies website shows Mario walking underwater instead of swimming, and jumping with moon-like gravity.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.