GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"you've guessed it........xtraterrestrials"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 16/08/02 at 19:40
Regular
they have 2 exist, there is no way the universe is as big as it is and we are the only intelligent life, whats ur opinions
Sat 17/08/02 at 01:08
Regular
Aye, there was a very similar episode of the "the outer limits" about aliens coming in peace but the people of earth launched attack on them before the message the aliens sent was decoded...

The program really scared me sometimes...Especially the boogieman one...god damn, i just kept thinking he was under my bed.
Sat 17/08/02 at 00:42
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
i think they do exist but it always has puzzled me why scientists keep thinking aliens live on a planet that has water. Why do they need water? who's to say what they need to survive. For all we know there could be some living on Jupiter in all that gas. Why do we compare them to ourselves for all we know they could be totally different to us don't need any of the things we need to survive and come from a planet that is full of poisonous gas and what not. Trouble is if they did appear on Earth they'd probably get killed because of peoples instinct to reject anything totally new and strange.
Dunno if anyone ever saw this film forogt what it was called but the plot was basically the film was shot as if it was a news broadcast happening right now with the breaking report and they had just recieved a message from an alien aircraft that had crashed into the earth. Well while this was happening there was a couple of people who were muttering some strange language and the doctors were trying to decipher it. Also while this was going on 3 more aircrafts were coming and showing on the radar. So the humans the intelligent life form we are decided just to blow the hell out of them before we even knew what they wanted. After the last one had been destroyed the message from the craft and the langage the people were speaking had been deciphered. It was *we come in peace and hope to seek a peaeful union of friendship*
So everyone was upset for what they had done then when they turned back to the radar screen there was tons of alien craft swarming down on the earth and then the film ended.
Good lesson there. If a alien comes down and gives you a message before he dies don't go blasting his friends away before you figure out what he said
Fri 16/08/02 at 20:52
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
My god, it's a semi interesting topic thats not a story, poem, self help piece......

There's nothing that says extra terrestrial life has to exist or that, if it did, they'd be any cleverer than us or more advanced. Suppose for one moment that one of the many flying suacer stories are true...they crash an awful lot don't they ? Also, if there so advanced, aren't we seeing a few too many of them ? The US, and other militaries, have perfected battlefield colour changing material, radar invisibility and noise suppresion to arying degrees, yet in mnay cases reported flying saucers show little evidence of any attempt to hide.

Roswell.....theres a truth behind the story and it isn't anything to do with ET's. Rather, ET's have served as a brilliant cover story for the US, UK and other militaries for decades. Want to fly your new secret jet at night to avoid foreign intelligence satellite detection ? Have it fly blaced out apart from tail/nose lights and you've got a UFO story most will not even read.

Even the argument that ET's created life here/are God e.t.c. is little more than an alternative religion. It's hard to admit that maybe there isn't any big force like God, Aliens e.t.c watching over us, controlling us, acting as someone to blame. Lots of people are so wrapped up in watching the skies for UFO's that they're forgetting their are more real problems here on Earth...still a good topic idea :)

~~Belldandy~~
Fri 16/08/02 at 19:40
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
they have 2 exist, there is no way the universe is as big as it is and we are the only intelligent life, whats ur opinions

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.