GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Vote Guy Pearce No 3"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 16/08/02 at 18:02
Regular
It's been a hard struggle, for both of us. He was Mike. Then he was Ed. After that he was Leonard. Then an inventor who's name I forget. He was in Count of Monte Cristo as Poncy Bloke #2. And some others, like girly Priscilla with Agent Smith starring as Elrond. Now he wants to be a notable. He told me. I've tried twice so far to get him elected, by so far, no go. Guy cried and threw the toys I bought him back at me. I don't know what else to do. I fetched him Kim Basinger to see if he fancied banging her again. But even she didn't tempt him. Ah well. So I promised him I'd try to get him elected notable again.

Please. Think of poor Guy. He's only a rising star in Hollywood. He begs forgiveness for Neighbours. He said sorry for the fact that he thought he shot James Cromwell, but in fact he's turned up again as the President in Sum of All Fears. It was Guy Pearce who tried to nuke him in that, by the way.

Now I've left him in my room watching The Magnificent Seven. He thinks he should have been Steve McQueen. Think of poor Guy. Vote him for notable. Plus: I have good reasons. Really.

1) He's not MoJoJoJo.

2) He's not a newbie basher, despite my best efforts.

3) He likes Dogma and wants to be Matt Damon so he can hit Ben Affleck for Pearl Harbor. I think we can all identify with him.

4) He lets you keep your girlfriends. Or boyfriend, Grix. :)

5) Sarah Michelle Gellar once asked him out. True story, according to him.

6) He likes lentils.

7) He's not MoJoJoJo.

8) He only pretended to have no memory in Memento. Bet you were convinced, eh?

9) Mr Happy is his friend.

10) He can draw deer better than Sheepy.

So there you have it folks. Think with your heads. Vote Guy Pearce. He needs this. No present notables can claim to be in any of films. Except Meka, he was in Time Machine as Samantha Mumba.
Fri 16/08/02 at 18:02
Regular
It's been a hard struggle, for both of us. He was Mike. Then he was Ed. After that he was Leonard. Then an inventor who's name I forget. He was in Count of Monte Cristo as Poncy Bloke #2. And some others, like girly Priscilla with Agent Smith starring as Elrond. Now he wants to be a notable. He told me. I've tried twice so far to get him elected, by so far, no go. Guy cried and threw the toys I bought him back at me. I don't know what else to do. I fetched him Kim Basinger to see if he fancied banging her again. But even she didn't tempt him. Ah well. So I promised him I'd try to get him elected notable again.

Please. Think of poor Guy. He's only a rising star in Hollywood. He begs forgiveness for Neighbours. He said sorry for the fact that he thought he shot James Cromwell, but in fact he's turned up again as the President in Sum of All Fears. It was Guy Pearce who tried to nuke him in that, by the way.

Now I've left him in my room watching The Magnificent Seven. He thinks he should have been Steve McQueen. Think of poor Guy. Vote him for notable. Plus: I have good reasons. Really.

1) He's not MoJoJoJo.

2) He's not a newbie basher, despite my best efforts.

3) He likes Dogma and wants to be Matt Damon so he can hit Ben Affleck for Pearl Harbor. I think we can all identify with him.

4) He lets you keep your girlfriends. Or boyfriend, Grix. :)

5) Sarah Michelle Gellar once asked him out. True story, according to him.

6) He likes lentils.

7) He's not MoJoJoJo.

8) He only pretended to have no memory in Memento. Bet you were convinced, eh?

9) Mr Happy is his friend.

10) He can draw deer better than Sheepy.

So there you have it folks. Think with your heads. Vote Guy Pearce. He needs this. No present notables can claim to be in any of films. Except Meka, he was in Time Machine as Samantha Mumba.
Fri 16/08/02 at 18:04
Regular
No offence dude but this joke is nearly as grating as those bloody Notable Hunter stories.
Fri 16/08/02 at 19:27
Regular
"everyone says it"
I have been in many films.

Yeap.
Fri 16/08/02 at 19:48
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Stryke...

I am your father...
Fri 16/08/02 at 19:53
Regular
LOL
Fri 16/08/02 at 19:59
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Bet he can't :P
Fri 16/08/02 at 21:26
Regular
Guy Pearce wrote:
> Stryke...
>
> I am your father...

--

Go Sibs Go
Fri 16/08/02 at 21:55
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
A vote for Stryke is a vote for Guy Pearce.

Go Pearcy!

Whooo!

*Gets too excited*
Fri 16/08/02 at 22:04
Regular
"Wasting away"
Vote Stryke. Yeah.

Eat Titawhirl. Yeah
Sat 17/08/02 at 01:22
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Stryke wrote:
> Guy Pearce wrote:
> Stryke...
>
> I am your father...
>
> --
>
> Go Sibs Go

You called, oh elf obsessed one...?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.