GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Medieval Breakdancing"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 16/08/02 at 16:00
Regular
Folks, imagine there was breakdancing in the Medieval times? Probably no. If there was, it would be pretty stupid because the music must of been totally crap.

Probably Arthur and his pals must of made it up secretly behind the throne......drinkin' booze and havin' a good party. He may of tried doing it in the middle of a dinner ceremony or somethin'. The only way he could get some music was to guillotine heads for the kickdrums, use glass for the hats, and misc. for various instruments.........oooh....you probably know what I'm meaning.

Next thing he would of done is get on the garden and show off. He wold be practicin' hard, or mesing around with his sword. He trys head spinnin' and the next thing he calls it 'Excalibur Stab' and 'Pierce McPierce' because he was a thicko in imagination.

Next he trys to do the moonwalk and calls it 'Sliding Guts'. He shows it off to everyone then slips in a pit of spikes. Now thats history. He made some last words just going in he spikes. It was.....

"Breakdancing is shhhhhh........"

No-one didn't understand what he said and his mates Lancelot and all that try to think of what they can do to make a new dance. They thought hard and hard and hard and hard and hard and then, they made up a few new ideas. This is where they can dance, make music and more. They got more and more ideas that they called up some locals. Then, they made the word 'Breakdance'.

For this, the guys had new moves like 'Arrow Foot', ' Butt kickin'feet', 'The Wheel of Torture Spin', 'Knights Robot' and many more. Because of this, many people went wild, but not like they are on something. Jesters tried to do it and it never pleased the crowds so they got beheaded. It was only the professinals that did it.

They held many contests like 'The Kickin' Breakdance.' Many famous people (not really) like Lancelot, Ben Dover, Crap Patsa and others were in the competition. They danced to the death and the best dancer won the castle and the worst, well... got put to death. The people who were in the middle got a doggy biscuit.

Because of this, the French and co. and others sneaked in to get a glimpse of what was going on. They tried to think up a way slaughter the English, Picts/Scots and Welsh to defeat them easier. They thought simply and got the idea for a dance duel to kill the other folk. Although un-experienced dancers, they made up their own moves like 'Die' and Die Hard'. They couldn't think carefully and did moves stupidly. Then they travelled to the country above them.

It was then the French decided to sneak up on them and defaet them with their moves. The Captain, French Dread, decided to ask the King and co. (not Arthur) to have a battle to see who is the best dancer is. The judges came from both countries to see how good they were. Nick Diamond came in to see how good they were. In a few minutes, the best dancers had a duel in 5 rounds to decide who goes up.

It started like a fart. They danced hard and hard and hard and hard and till' they had a heart attck of exhaustion. They used killer moves and stunts to show off. AS they danced, the guys never gave up and they did too much.

After the hard work, the judges decided it was a ..........draw. Both sides got angry and forgot the dancing in their heads and changed it ti kill. If the judges said one side won, the killings would have not happened as much. Thats why Breakdancing is now a sport, not a killing machine thingyamobre.

There you have it. It came in my head....now I am stupid becuase I said so.

UW.
Fri 16/08/02 at 16:00
Folks, imagine there was breakdancing in the Medieval times? Probably no. If there was, it would be pretty stupid because the music must of been totally crap.

Probably Arthur and his pals must of made it up secretly behind the throne......drinkin' booze and havin' a good party. He may of tried doing it in the middle of a dinner ceremony or somethin'. The only way he could get some music was to guillotine heads for the kickdrums, use glass for the hats, and misc. for various instruments.........oooh....you probably know what I'm meaning.

Next thing he would of done is get on the garden and show off. He wold be practicin' hard, or mesing around with his sword. He trys head spinnin' and the next thing he calls it 'Excalibur Stab' and 'Pierce McPierce' because he was a thicko in imagination.

Next he trys to do the moonwalk and calls it 'Sliding Guts'. He shows it off to everyone then slips in a pit of spikes. Now thats history. He made some last words just going in he spikes. It was.....

"Breakdancing is shhhhhh........"

No-one didn't understand what he said and his mates Lancelot and all that try to think of what they can do to make a new dance. They thought hard and hard and hard and hard and hard and then, they made up a few new ideas. This is where they can dance, make music and more. They got more and more ideas that they called up some locals. Then, they made the word 'Breakdance'.

For this, the guys had new moves like 'Arrow Foot', ' Butt kickin'feet', 'The Wheel of Torture Spin', 'Knights Robot' and many more. Because of this, many people went wild, but not like they are on something. Jesters tried to do it and it never pleased the crowds so they got beheaded. It was only the professinals that did it.

They held many contests like 'The Kickin' Breakdance.' Many famous people (not really) like Lancelot, Ben Dover, Crap Patsa and others were in the competition. They danced to the death and the best dancer won the castle and the worst, well... got put to death. The people who were in the middle got a doggy biscuit.

Because of this, the French and co. and others sneaked in to get a glimpse of what was going on. They tried to think up a way slaughter the English, Picts/Scots and Welsh to defeat them easier. They thought simply and got the idea for a dance duel to kill the other folk. Although un-experienced dancers, they made up their own moves like 'Die' and Die Hard'. They couldn't think carefully and did moves stupidly. Then they travelled to the country above them.

It was then the French decided to sneak up on them and defaet them with their moves. The Captain, French Dread, decided to ask the King and co. (not Arthur) to have a battle to see who is the best dancer is. The judges came from both countries to see how good they were. Nick Diamond came in to see how good they were. In a few minutes, the best dancers had a duel in 5 rounds to decide who goes up.

It started like a fart. They danced hard and hard and hard and hard and till' they had a heart attck of exhaustion. They used killer moves and stunts to show off. AS they danced, the guys never gave up and they did too much.

After the hard work, the judges decided it was a ..........draw. Both sides got angry and forgot the dancing in their heads and changed it ti kill. If the judges said one side won, the killings would have not happened as much. Thats why Breakdancing is now a sport, not a killing machine thingyamobre.

There you have it. It came in my head....now I am stupid becuase I said so.

UW.
Fri 16/08/02 at 17:00
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
This looks like the funniest topic I'm not going to read today. But I will on Monday. Just the words Medieval Breakdancing make me laugh. I always thought the funniest thing that could ever happen would be for Prince Charles to suddenly stop his serious televised statement to the nation and start spinning on his head, bustin' some moves. Is it just me?
Fri 16/08/02 at 17:48
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Thist topic shalt turn thou colour of yellow.
Fri 16/08/02 at 17:50
Regular
"That's right!"
Most topics Snuggly replies to = GAD winner
Fri 16/08/02 at 17:52
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Thats why I said that.

:D
Fri 16/08/02 at 17:57
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
Mr.Snuggly wrote:
> I always thought the funniest thing that could ever happen would be
> for Prince Charles to suddenly stop his serious televised statement to
> the nation and start spinning on his head, bustin' some moves. Is it
> just me?

I remember a couple of years ago on tv when Charles was visiting an inner-city youth centre and talking to some young DJ turntable-masters, and he actually said "dig that crazy rhythm".
It still makes me laugh.
Fri 16/08/02 at 21:23
Yahoo.
Sun 18/08/02 at 15:02
Totoro wrote:
> Mr.Snuggly wrote:
> I always thought the funniest thing that could ever happen would be
> for Prince Charles to suddenly stop his serious televised statement
> to
> the nation and start spinning on his head, bustin' some moves. Is
> it
> just me?
>
> I remember a couple of years ago on tv when Charles was visiting an
> inner-city youth centre and talking to some young DJ
> turntable-masters, and he actually said "dig that crazy
> rhythm".
> It still makes me laugh.

Oh yeah, I remember it now.
Mon 19/08/02 at 17:41
When is Mr.Snuggly gonna read it?
Mon 19/08/02 at 17:42
Regular
"Hmmm....."
He's read it already you foool.

Dont get your hopes up so much though, he might not pick it yet.

But its a strong possibility.

Patience my friend.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.