GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Stupid bouncers"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 16/08/02 at 01:09
Regular
Yeah, so everyone in the country aged between 16 and 18 went out tonight, to celebrate the AS and A2 results. I said that if I failed, I would stay in, but since I got Cs, I decided to go out and get lashed. Met my friend Wal, who was just going out to get drunk, and wasn't celebrating any results, my mate Chris, ditto to Wal, my mate Seb, ditto to Chris, Wal's mate Michael, ditto to Seb and Seb's brother Tom (celebrating his AS results) So out of 6 of us, only two were actually celebrating anything. We drank two cans of Fosters each before we set off, then rode the metro into town.

Went to the Telegraph, a student bar with a big balcony area so you can sit out in the cool air. I got two pints of Grolsch in, one for me and one for Wal... £4.90.

£2.45 for one measly pint - what a rip. Did I mention I only had £8 for the entire night? Being a student = no money... ever. So we sat outside on the balcony area, talking about the girls we fancied (my friend Joanne came up a few times, heh) then decided to go meet the other kids from my 6th form at Buffalo Joe's. On the way down we saw some girls we knew from school and 6th form, one of the girls was Josey, and she was looking finer than ever. Michael kept swearing... constantly, saying how fine she was "&@!£$, she's fine!" again and again and again as we walked through the streets. Can't blame him, like, she is rather stunning

So we got to Buffalo Joe's... only to be asked for ID by the bouncers! Well, we got asked as a group, so I don't know if they didn't believe I was over 18, but since Chris was wearing trainers and Seb (despite being the eldest) has a baby face, we weren't gonna get in. I had my exam results in my back pocket (they have my DOB on, and I could've argued with the bouncers that they WERE mine, and that I hadn't stolen them from some kid) but since some of us couldn't get in, I didn't bother. I was just in there last week, stupid bouncers

So, because we couldn't afford to go to a club (I only had £3.60 on me, thanks to those bloomin' expensive pints) we stayed outside the bar, talking to some kids we knew. One wanted to wait for some kid he didn't like to come out of Buffalo Joe's so we could jump him, but there were bouncers everywhere, so we'd have been kicked to poop if that'd happened.

Eventually we gave up on thinking of (free) places to go that were still serving drinks (since it was past last orders) and we went home. The vending machine at the metro station stole mine and Wal's money, which we weren't pleased about. Then this old drunk guy got on the metro and kept repeating himself about 20 f'ing times everytime he said something

"Is this going to north shields, is this going to north shields, is this going to north sheilds?" again, and again and again.... then he apologised for being drunk about a thousand times, and we got off and he started bugging other people

So, throughout the entire night I only had 3 pints... and I had planned on getting as lashed as possible with my £8, but high prices and bouncers knocking us back stopped me from fulfilling that dream... Stupid bouncers

Now, I'm sitting, topless (I know that'll excite you, Mystique) after getting in an hour ago, and eating some pasta and tuna. I've done some weights, and I'm about to go do some more

Stupid bouncers...
Fri 16/08/02 at 13:12
Regular
"That's right!"
Hey, stop hi-jacking my thread!

Anyway, to finish the story, today I talked to my friend Joanne and it turns out the boy we said we'd help chin someone started shouting at her in the streets after we'd left, and tried to attack her friend. Wish we'd been there so I could've knocked him out
Fri 16/08/02 at 12:49
Regular
yea yea.... im off in a mo to take another rest i just woke up.
im getting my results on the 22nd funily with the GCSE results.
Fri 16/08/02 at 12:47
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
elitesniper to sniper is a downgrade, not evolution.

sniper to §n!p€® would be evolution.

It would look silly though.
Fri 16/08/02 at 12:44
Regular
its still fantasymeister but with ascii.....
and evolving is like elitesniper into sniper.
Fri 16/08/02 at 12:44
Regular
Damn, just noticed the letter 'y' needs changing too. I'm keeping the F and M as they are.
Fri 16/08/02 at 12:43
Regular
I'm evolving. I've just gone from fatasymeister (which sounded phat) to something else. Just the letter 'n' to go and I'll be complete.
Fri 16/08/02 at 12:42
Regular
What have you done to your name
Fri 16/08/02 at 12:40
Regular
Snipe® is in da house! Got your A level results yet?
Fri 16/08/02 at 12:38
Regular
yea it is the next day....
Fri 16/08/02 at 12:10
Regular
"That's right!"
Yeah, that is rather sick/disturbing/twisted

You'll be happy to hear I'm fully clothed right now

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.