GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Im I The Only One Who Isn't Bothered About Metal Gear 2 Substance?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 15/08/02 at 21:12
Regular
I saw a trailer for it on the PSM2 mag DVD and it is just like the last one! just a few new features Kojima can do better than this! The games only for the hardcore fans If you ask me. Im just going to wait for Metal Gear Solid 3.
Fri 16/08/02 at 23:21
Regular
Yes, you're very, very alone. Substance will be the best game EVER - forget about MGS2.
Fri 16/08/02 at 22:58
The only encouraging feature of Substance is the "Snake Tales". Should be interesting - medium sized stories concerning Snake; although since this is Kojima's statement, they're probably short length ones.
Fri 16/08/02 at 13:00
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
I got the first one, but still look forward to the second, because those VR missions were probably the best part of the original MGS. I'd agree though that it should only really appeal to hardcore fans, they'd have to add a lot more to Substance to make it more attractive to the mainstream.
Fri 16/08/02 at 12:49
Regular
"col"
I never even went on the first one, supposed to be good but I rnt bothered about the second thing either.
Fri 16/08/02 at 11:54
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I'm going to wait for substance instead of buying the Origanal MGS2. Though it isn't a game that's high up on my most wanted list at the moment, so no I guess I'm not really that bothered about the game.
Fri 16/08/02 at 09:31
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
No your'e not - I'm not bothered about it either
Fri 16/08/02 at 09:29
Regular
"  "
MGS2 ruled but I see Substance as a game for people who didn't play the first. Who wants to play through the same game again with a few extras for another £40?
Fri 16/08/02 at 09:01
Regular
"Hmmm....."
I will get it cheap........ like say....... £5.

Hoho.
Fri 16/08/02 at 08:59
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
I won't be buying Substance, I'm glad I got MGS2 but I wouldn't buy this as well.
Thu 15/08/02 at 21:12
Regular
"AKA 2PacForever306"
I saw a trailer for it on the PSM2 mag DVD and it is just like the last one! just a few new features Kojima can do better than this! The games only for the hardcore fans If you ask me. Im just going to wait for Metal Gear Solid 3.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.