GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Imagine this..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 18/11/00 at 18:50
Regular
You and your friend have somehow been sucked into a games console, and after about two seconds in games land, you get trapped under a elephant. And boy, this elephant is big.

Now, luckily your friend has a phone book of every games character ever, and a mobile phone with a great reception. (Not a Vodaphone, then.)

What games character would you call to rescue you? Anyone who says the chick from Dead or Alive 2 will be ridiculed for their lack of humour.

Choose a character that would somehow remove the elephant, and leave most of the bones in your body in one piece. (I.E. Don't say the Rocket infantry from C&C. Although it would be quite funny.)
Tue 03/06/08 at 18:28
Regular
hi
could ady put when and where we'r going to have any entertainment?[films etc]
thanks
ross
Mon 20/11/00 at 22:37
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Bah ! Some hero, needs to have a braclet in order to pull up some grass - the wimp ! ;-)

Only kidding ! Before i'm lynched by the Link appreciation society ;-)
Mon 20/11/00 at 20:41
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
Link needs he golden amulets to lift havy things up, the tiny Goron braclet could only pick up pebbles, grass and flower bombs, pretty useless realy.
Mon 20/11/00 at 15:52
Regular
"smile, it's free"
It has to be Link doesn't it? He can easily lift up an elephant or stone statue with only his lil' power bracelet.

---
Venom

make money online!
www.cashwars.com/r/mishra
Mon 20/11/00 at 15:29
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
bjlangley wrote:
> Fogmaster wrote:
> > going quite retro here aren't you?
>
> Yeah. With my extreme lack of funds, most of my current gaming is
> emulating the games I used to have.
> Also back then games sold because they had great playability, not
> because they had great graphics and a huge marketing campaign
> behind them.

For some reason football and Manchester United popped into my head when I read this.
Mon 20/11/00 at 15:11
"possibly impossible"
Monty mole, he could dig underneath. Or Mickey Mouse - to scare the elephant off him - but does he count as a games character? Answers on a postcard!
Mon 20/11/00 at 10:21
Regular
"not dead"
Fogmaster wrote:
> going quite retro here aren't you?

Yeah. With my extreme lack of funds, most of my current gaming is emulating the games I used to have.
Also back then games sold because they had great playability, not because they had great graphics and a huge marketing campaign behind them.
Mon 20/11/00 at 10:02
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
going quite retro here aren't you?
ok, i'd call Megaman and his pet dog, they live in the same house so he'd bring his dog with him. His dog could change into anything and could b quite helpful.
Vodafones are good, they work better than 121 phones around my area.
Mon 20/11/00 at 09:03
Regular
"not dead"
I'd call Awesome Possum, from the Megadrive game Awesome Possum kicks Dr Machino's Butt, he's friends with all of the animals, so he'd talk the elephant off you.
Either that or Bubsy the Bobcat. The elephant would run away, in fear of being associated with one of the worst videogame characters of all time....
Sat 18/11/00 at 21:04
Regular
With their blow torches, girders, drills and ninja ropes the worms are sure to get the job done.
And if all else fails them the bazooka, dynamite and sheep might be useful (but the trapped person had better pray that it doesn't come to that!)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.