GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"pokemon diamond"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pokemon Diamond'.
Tue 03/06/08 at 15:55
Regular
how do you get ho-oh and lugia with out cheating?
Wed 03/12/08 at 04:24
Regular
regigigas wrote:
> how do you get ho-oh and lugia with out cheating?

jesse pilkington i dont no what is your name.
Tue 18/11/08 at 03:07
Regular
if you have fre red or leaf green catch it and transfer to pal park by dual slot
Mon 27/10/08 at 17:02
Regular
"Lightning Orb"
to be honest i think you're all spivs.
Wed 06/08/08 at 10:34
if you want to get oaks letter you need a cheat device, but i dont know what you do after you get the letter.
Thu 24/07/08 at 04:46
Regular
regigigas wrote:
> how do you get ho-oh and lugia with out cheating?

First you have to beat the Elite Four(once)on Diamond Version & you have to be really far on FireRed(I don't know how far)(or LeafGreen, but just to be safe do FireRed)& you have to go to Navel Rock(I don't know how). Go up to get Ho-oh & go down for Lugia(you can go both ways). Sorry to get your hopes down. P.S. Better have some Master Balls!
Thu 24/07/08 at 04:28
Regular
regigigas wrote:
> can you help me.

What do you need help with?
Thu 24/07/08 at 04:26
Regular
How do you get Oak's Letter? I know you have yo go to a Pokemart and that, but what do you have to do to get Oak's Letter? Please? I wat Shayman really bad! I don't think it's that hard to catch either. You know why I want Shayman so much? 'Cause I love grass type Pokemon!
Sun 08/06/08 at 16:00
Regular
can you help me.
Wed 04/06/08 at 20:37
you can get celebi by migrating it from an earlier game, to get oaks letter you have three choices 1, get it from a friend who has it, 2, go to a nintendo event (they don't do them anymore), 3, get it freom over mystery gift

hope this helps
Tue 03/06/08 at 22:31
Regular
then do you know how to get oaks letter?and can you get celibi without cheating?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.