GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Game characters go head to head in an all out battle!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 18/11/00 at 16:58
Regular
I don't know if this has been said but I'll continue anyway

i don't know what you all think of fighting games but wouldn't it be fun to have all your favourite characters from all your favourite games fighting it out in a head to head battle. All the best characters in the one fighting game battling it out.

There could be fights such as Mario v sonic and other the same. All of the characters would have their own special tallents from their own games so that it would be interesting.

Think of the fights that you could have with your mates if he had one game and you had another you could go head to head in an all out battle to the end.

If you have any suggestions for Fights place them in the forum.

Thanx
Sun 19/11/00 at 10:56
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
I can just imagine Lara croft versus Mario, could be quite good to have pacman in there aswell, if he had legs and arms then he could be quite a formiddable charachter! no company would do this though as they have to advertise their own characters, it could be done on the PC but Mirosoft is bringing a console out with their own characters on. Nasty world of competition we live in.
Sat 18/11/00 at 20:57
Regular
It's sort of been done in Smash Bros. but that was limited to Nintendo characters.
Sat 18/11/00 at 20:39
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Hmmmmmmmmmm, how bout all the FPS main characters in one arena for a huge fragging session ? ;-))
Sat 18/11/00 at 18:42
Regular
Humm... idea...
Sat 18/11/00 at 18:40
The most legendary and original gaming character is............

Pacman!!!
Sat 18/11/00 at 18:18
Regular
Yeah its been done before, but its nice to have a old topic back that hasn't been done to death.

There were rumours of a Nintendo/Sega Rpg in the works, I think it was just a rumour though.
Sat 18/11/00 at 16:58
I don't know if this has been said but I'll continue anyway

i don't know what you all think of fighting games but wouldn't it be fun to have all your favourite characters from all your favourite games fighting it out in a head to head battle. All the best characters in the one fighting game battling it out.

There could be fights such as Mario v sonic and other the same. All of the characters would have their own special tallents from their own games so that it would be interesting.

Think of the fights that you could have with your mates if he had one game and you had another you could go head to head in an all out battle to the end.

If you have any suggestions for Fights place them in the forum.

Thanx

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.