GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Marty! You've gotta come back with me..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 15/08/02 at 10:15
Regular
Yes. Yes. Yes. Oh Yes. MovieTyme have shipped ma' Region 4 version of the Back to the Future Trilogy (With free BTTF clock too).

I cannot wait to see this trilogy again. According to preliminary reports, these discs are amazing and won't disappoint.

Also ordered quite a few Japanese DVD's. Namely, The Ring (Japanese Horror), Versus (Japanese Samurai/Zombie flick), My Neighbour Totoro (for the missus. Honest), Dead or Alive (Another classic from Miike Takeshi) and the Region 1 Mr Orange LE Reservoir Dogs.

What DVD's you guys got coming your way that your looking forward to?

:)
Fri 16/08/02 at 11:33
Regular
"Kiss my face!"
It has been put back (R2) to 2nd Dec 2002. This is si the British get most of the extra extras that the R1 version will have, but sadly not all of them.

See the proof here: www.bttf.com/dvd/ under July 24th section near bottom of page.
Fri 16/08/02 at 09:40
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Stryke wrote:
> But I still have Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back on R2 preordered,
> despite Goatboy mashing keys in his excitement at the R1 release.
---

That's because the R1 edition has the best special features of any DVD I've got.
Worth it just for the easter egg of Jay showing his balls.
It's funnier than it sounds
Fri 16/08/02 at 09:37
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
Congrats on the results mate!!

I reckon The Matrix trilogy will rate up there. Not a big Star Wars fan to be honest, so I don't really rate it. BTTF on the other hand...
Fri 16/08/02 at 09:33
Regular
I shall rate this as 3rd best trilogy ever.

Lord of the Rings obviously is going to be the bestest thing in the universe ever times two. Then is Star Wars. In fact, I might prefer Back to the Future over Star Wars...

Anyway, I shall return to the post of this post, which is damm you Bleeders. I went searching through all my old taped vids last night while still drunk from celebrating my results at 2 in the morning trying to find Part 1. Damn you!
Thu 15/08/02 at 20:01
Regular
According to play.com its been put back to December
Thu 15/08/02 at 19:06
Regular
"not dead"
Best trilogy ever. Almost.

I'll get these when they're released over here. 30th September, I think.

Have a few DVD's and video's to watch at the mo though, so won't be buying owt else in a hurry.
Thu 15/08/02 at 16:45
Regular
"That's right!"
Someday soon I'll be pre-ordering Ep 2, Blade 2 and Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back (all on R2)
Thu 15/08/02 at 16:07
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
Bleeders wrote:
> Also ordered quite a few Japanese DVD's. Namely........My Neighbour Totoro for the missus.

A great choice.
Definately one of the best animated films of all time, and I even like it so much I'm named after the loveable creature of the title :)
If your missus likes that film then may I also recommend "Kiki's Delivery Service". It's a similar style anime film made by the same prodution studio.
Thu 15/08/02 at 14:36
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Excellent selection you've got there mate, particuarly Versus and Dead
> or Alive. Miike Takeshi is like a god among directors, check out
> Visitor Q for more classic Miike, preety hard to find on DVD but well
> worth it. Also check out Trash and Bio Zombie if you haven't seen them
> for more Jap Zombie action.

Thanks mate!!

I've been getting into the Japanese movies as of late, must've been watching Battle Royale and the superb Shaolin Soccer that's spured that on :)
Thu 15/08/02 at 14:34
Regular
Oh and on order I have 2000 Maniacs, Frankenhooker and The Church.

Never heard of them?

Don't worry about it, I like strange films.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.