GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What if there was a game where the only playable character is Princess Peach"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 15/08/02 at 07:11
Regular
The game will start with princess peach in her extremly way to big castle.Then when she wakes up she tries to think of a clever way to be with her secert lover Bowser.And if you didnt think peach wasn't cheating on Mario you have just you have not noticed the simple facts that you could find in all Mario games.
Like the fact that she locks NONE of her doors in her whole castle.Coincidence!!Or is it more than that?!?!?!?
While Mario is risking his life through fire and ice,Peach and Bowser are having there well earned(even though tricking Mario isn't a very hard task)sex.
Insead of collecting stupid stars or shines Peach collects hours.The more hours Peach collects,the more hours Peach spends with her sex maniac Bowser.
More into the game you have to hire a The Over Active Detectives Spys(a.k.a Toads)to act all innocent and run crying to Mario and tell him Peach has been kidnapped.This will give you 10 hours.Yay!!Whats this Peach in this level learned how to do it doggy style.Hurray!!Now if you switch players to Bowser you could reach that hard to reach hour in Peaches nice onion butt.
Sadly the game ends when Mario gets through your traps you set in your castle.Dont worry there is always "Peaches and Bowser's deep butt Adventure 2"This addition will probably come out when nintendo has the balls to actually make a good juicy rated "M" game.
Thu 15/08/02 at 07:11
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
The game will start with princess peach in her extremly way to big castle.Then when she wakes up she tries to think of a clever way to be with her secert lover Bowser.And if you didnt think peach wasn't cheating on Mario you have just you have not noticed the simple facts that you could find in all Mario games.
Like the fact that she locks NONE of her doors in her whole castle.Coincidence!!Or is it more than that?!?!?!?
While Mario is risking his life through fire and ice,Peach and Bowser are having there well earned(even though tricking Mario isn't a very hard task)sex.
Insead of collecting stupid stars or shines Peach collects hours.The more hours Peach collects,the more hours Peach spends with her sex maniac Bowser.
More into the game you have to hire a The Over Active Detectives Spys(a.k.a Toads)to act all innocent and run crying to Mario and tell him Peach has been kidnapped.This will give you 10 hours.Yay!!Whats this Peach in this level learned how to do it doggy style.Hurray!!Now if you switch players to Bowser you could reach that hard to reach hour in Peaches nice onion butt.
Sadly the game ends when Mario gets through your traps you set in your castle.Dont worry there is always "Peaches and Bowser's deep butt Adventure 2"This addition will probably come out when nintendo has the balls to actually make a good juicy rated "M" game.
Thu 15/08/02 at 08:52
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
since no 1 is posting 4 the moment i decided to post my own....ok here i go

wow dude thats awsome wow how did u think of that u r the coolest guy i now and u make a very good topic um um i think im done oh yea and i put lots of effort into all my work pleaz read it all
Thu 15/08/02 at 08:57
Regular
It's a sad reflection on your posts when you are the only peson to reply to them!
Thu 15/08/02 at 09:07
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
ashley how right u r i have no life :( yea ......well i have noin else to do sooo.......

DRUNK COW UR AN AWSOME PERSON YAY
Thu 15/08/02 at 09:09
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Drunk Cow wrote:
Whats this Peach in this level learned how to do it doggy style.Hurray!!Now
> if you switch players to Bowser you could reach that hard to reach
> hour in Peaches nice onion butt.

Dont worry there is always "Peaches and Bowser's deep butt
> Adventure 2"

---

Quite possibly the funniest thing I have read.
Ever.
Thu 15/08/02 at 09:59
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
read my thing ppl please i tried so hard on it and goat boy likes it y dont u pleaz im a begginer at this righting thing im a new member but i seem good right...........u think so right ...........silence i c im dying in the inside 2
Thu 15/08/02 at 10:03
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Drunk Cow wrote:
> Like the fact that she locks NONE of her doors in her whole
> castle.

Well that isnt actually true, since there are a few doors which require a key or a certain number of stars to unlock them.
Thu 15/08/02 at 10:05
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
cookie those r not concidered locks those r peaches clever traps those didnt come in her aplication when se bought the castle
Thu 15/08/02 at 10:07
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Oh i see, well you could say that the locked doors further implicate bowser and peach in a love scandal.
Thu 15/08/02 at 10:10
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
i no this is wierd but asl cookie lol

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.