GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ronaldo Real move a go go"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 14/08/02 at 16:53
Regular
Hmmmm....rather a silly title for topic...

ANyways...Looks as though Ronaldo is going to Real Madrid anyways.

http://www.teamtalk.com /teamtalk/Country_News/0,2539,762,00.html#519665

(Space after .com)

I truly feel sorry for any team which plays them in the champions league this season.
Sun 15/12/02 at 21:11
Regular
"Notable"
lalakersrule wrote:
> ah well everyone else can forget about the champions league for the
> next 6 or 7 years then.

Yeah, right. They are not even that good despite there world class squad
Sun 15/12/02 at 20:46
Regular
"we escape....."
well not only that real madrid players aren't working well enough at the moment together.
Thu 12/12/02 at 20:04
Regular
"Notable"
Real have some world superstars but if the opposing team battles with determination, then real crumble
Wed 11/12/02 at 23:01
Regular
Another Champions League game for Real, another game without a win! Thats 6 in a row now! They might not even qualify! You'd bloody expect them to beat Lokomotiv moscow at home for gods sake! They have to beat Dortmund home and away now really.
Wed 09/10/02 at 19:08
Regular
Morientes will probably want to leave Madrid sooner or later...

As Ronaldo and Raul is more than likely going to be the first choice every week. Unless one of them gets injured or needs a rest.
Mon 07/10/02 at 16:30
Regular
"Long time no see!"
So he finally made his debut then...

Sounds like he's made a great start too - and that's only gunna help push his Confidence further after a great World Cup.

If he can grab himself a regular place in the side and avoid all injuries, i'm sure nothing will stop Real Madrid!
Mon 07/10/02 at 15:01
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
ok i suppose as debuts go lol
Sun 06/10/02 at 22:55
Regular
Bloody hell, anyone see his first game today?

Comes on as a sub in the 62nd minute and bloody scores 2 minutes later! Then he goes gets another goal! Not a bad start at all!
Sun 01/09/02 at 19:55
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
ah well everyone else can forget about the champions league for the next 6 or 7 years then.
Sun 01/09/02 at 00:29
Regular
"Fetish for sport"
Some big moves this final weekend then.

Ronaldo to Real Madrid for roughly £22 million with a player of Inters choice heading in the other direction. Inter have reluctantly agreed to sell mainly because they are completing the signing of Hernan Jorge Crespo from Lazio.

Alessandro Nesta to AC Milan for about the same price.

Marco Di Vaio to Juventus on a years loan. Rather suprising and I am guessing that it is to relieve him from the wage bill due to the dire financial situation at Parma.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.