GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"When was the last time you cried?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 14/08/02 at 11:29
Regular
Well?

The last time I cried was on the 1st of July last year. My nan had died that day, and I had moved to Surrey to start my university placement year. I was lodging with two people I didn't know. About to start a job I had to have for a year, in a town where I didn't know anyone, and I had last my nan.

I cried myself to sleep that night.

Felt a hell of a lot better in the morning though.

You?
Wed 14/08/02 at 11:29
Regular
Well?

The last time I cried was on the 1st of July last year. My nan had died that day, and I had moved to Surrey to start my university placement year. I was lodging with two people I didn't know. About to start a job I had to have for a year, in a town where I didn't know anyone, and I had last my nan.

I cried myself to sleep that night.

Felt a hell of a lot better in the morning though.

You?
Wed 14/08/02 at 12:28
Regular
When my grandad died about a year and a half ago. Remember being at home and it just hitting me. But apart from that I really can't remember. I know I should have cried at my grandmothers funeral a couple of months ago, and I didn't. Wrote about that in Snugglys topic.
Wed 14/08/02 at 12:42
"Darkness, always"
my grandfather's funeral earlier this year.
Wed 14/08/02 at 12:44
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
When I got dumped in May.
Once.

Then I grew up and went on a mission.
Wed 14/08/02 at 13:15
Regular
"Excommunicated"
When my grampa died last year

Only a bit... I wanted to cry more but couldn't.
Wed 14/08/02 at 14:22
Regular
"Bobba you"
Last time I cryed was when my grandad pasted away.
Wed 14/08/02 at 14:23
Regular
"Bobba you"
Past*
Wed 14/08/02 at 15:31
Regular
actually it's passed!!!!
Wed 14/08/02 at 16:08
Regular
2 years ago.

After I had completely messed up my first year of a-levels in my excuse for a school. They;ve actually closed it now becasue the standard of teaching is so crap.

Next morning I rang up my mate and said "wanna go college?" I wernt going there on me own...

He said "yeh"

Honestly...it was as simple as that.

Things are not always as bad as they seem.

Came close to tears when Argentina went out of the World cup...
Wed 14/08/02 at 16:13
Regular
"That's right!"
Goatboy wrote:
and went on a mission.

------

You went down the shops for some drink and a packet of tabs?

Anyway, um, last time I cried properly must've been when I was really young, can't remember. Last time I shed some tears was when I was watching South Park, and the parents were sending their children away so they couldn't abduct them

*weeps*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.