GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Would you play it?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 13/08/02 at 22:44
Regular
I know this is posted in two other topics but still i want to see every forum's opinions and in the fog forum it was ignored due to a stupid post from chainsaw calling all R members gay.....
Enjoy

Imagine that VR has gone beyond crappy little ninja's that attck you can you punch, but imagine that VR had now reached the limits of which we can not imagine to think of! Think if you could play IN Tekken and you could feel it all, but what if every punch you took hurt as much as if you were fighting face to face, would you play?
This is not the purpose of my topic, the purpose of this is to describe to you a game, this game is like GTA3 but in VR, some may think this is weird but i think this would be cool, so bare with me and listen to the game!

Set in NYC, you are a loner, a small time thief, who lives on the streets, one day you steal somehting from the worng guy! In exhchange for your life you must do some jobs for him, on each job you get well paid ( the money is real, and egts transfered to your bank account!) but the missions were a bit dangerous! You had to go out with your weapon in a VR NYC, as big as the city it's self, you can drive and feel the impact of any crash, leaving scras if the crah was great enough. you can go into shops and spend your money on bullet proof armour, better weapons, a nice car etc.
I know you are all liking it so far!

But what if the game was a lot more than just imaginary, what if you got shot and you bled! If you got hit enough, you go down to hell, you can break bones but you can make so much money it may be worth the risk, kind of like the matrix, if you die in the fake world, you die!

Is it worth the risk now?
Would you play the ultimate game?

Sir Auron
Tue 13/08/02 at 22:44
Regular
"$hit happens"
I know this is posted in two other topics but still i want to see every forum's opinions and in the fog forum it was ignored due to a stupid post from chainsaw calling all R members gay.....
Enjoy

Imagine that VR has gone beyond crappy little ninja's that attck you can you punch, but imagine that VR had now reached the limits of which we can not imagine to think of! Think if you could play IN Tekken and you could feel it all, but what if every punch you took hurt as much as if you were fighting face to face, would you play?
This is not the purpose of my topic, the purpose of this is to describe to you a game, this game is like GTA3 but in VR, some may think this is weird but i think this would be cool, so bare with me and listen to the game!

Set in NYC, you are a loner, a small time thief, who lives on the streets, one day you steal somehting from the worng guy! In exhchange for your life you must do some jobs for him, on each job you get well paid ( the money is real, and egts transfered to your bank account!) but the missions were a bit dangerous! You had to go out with your weapon in a VR NYC, as big as the city it's self, you can drive and feel the impact of any crash, leaving scras if the crah was great enough. you can go into shops and spend your money on bullet proof armour, better weapons, a nice car etc.
I know you are all liking it so far!

But what if the game was a lot more than just imaginary, what if you got shot and you bled! If you got hit enough, you go down to hell, you can break bones but you can make so much money it may be worth the risk, kind of like the matrix, if you die in the fake world, you die!

Is it worth the risk now?
Would you play the ultimate game?

Sir Auron
Wed 14/08/02 at 01:17
Regular
hmmmm, dunno about a GTA VR as you die every few minutes. Maybe something I'm really good at, driving. Something like Toca, or destruction Derby, that would rule!
Wed 14/08/02 at 08:44
Regular
"  "
You can buy a thing called an Eye Trek that allows you to look around any game. They are goggles and all it does is show a small part of the TV screen at once and to view all corners you move your head.
Wed 14/08/02 at 18:11
Regular
"$hit happens"
I don't die that often when i play it seriousley and the driving aspect would probably be the coolest bit!
Still it would rock
Wed 14/08/02 at 19:34
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
it'd be pretty cool in a racing game where if someone bumped you off the track after the race you'd go and confront them or like they do in NASCAR and wait til they come around the track again stand right in the middle and tell them to kiss your butt hehe take that Ryan McKane in toca pro race driver. However a FPS would be different i don't really want to die thank you so i'd stay away from them
Wed 14/08/02 at 21:29
Regular
"$hit happens"
You would not be curious as to try do a simple mission and get the kind of cash you get in any mission in GTA3. The basic ones that take a minute supply serious cash, just do one mission, get the cash in your bank account, leave the game alone, but then would you be too curious and play again?
Wed 14/08/02 at 23:08
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
oh i'd quite happily do most of the missions in GTA3 just the last few i wouldn't do there. I'm talking about stuff like Red Faction and Half Life. There's no way i'd go into them with the chance of getting killed. I'd stay well away from them

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.