GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Latest Demo's"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 31/05/08 at 08:02
Regular
"I like turtles"
Played a recently added demo to the Xbox live/PSN network.Let us know if its work a look.
Sun 20/07/08 at 16:54
Regular
"I like turtles"
Too Human demo now up.
Mon 07/07/08 at 07:37
Regular
"I like turtles"
Prizefighter demo now up.It sucks though !.
Sun 06/07/08 at 12:07
Regular
"I like turtles"
Top Spin 3
Lego Indiana Jones
Enemy Territory : Quake Wars

Demo's now up.Lego Indy is great BTW.
Tue 17/06/08 at 12:52
"possibly impossible"
Average sounds a good description.
Sun 15/06/08 at 12:18
Regular
"I like turtles"
Played the demo of Dark Sector last night.Average 3rd person action game,Nice graphics but no Gears Of War.OK if it was cheap enough I suppose.
Sun 08/06/08 at 08:36
Regular
"I like turtles"
Ninja Gaiden II demo now up on Xbox live marketplace.Posted a review of it yesterday if anyones interested.Haven't played the demo but the game is very unforgiving.Worth a download if you're interested.
Sat 07/06/08 at 14:30
Regular
"I like turtles"
Battlefield : Bad Company demo now up.Above average FPS,worth a download IMO.COD 4 and Gears Of War are still my favourite shooters by a mile and this is no match for either of those.But I have certainly played a lot worse.May pick it up when its knocking about cheap but personally wouldn't pay top price for it.

Crash Time : Awful Burnout/Flatout style game with a bit of Chase HQ thrown in.Rubbish graphics and pretty much no fun to play.Don't bother.
Sun 01/06/08 at 23:53
"possibly impossible"
Didn't like Ironman, but the Bourne game looked nice enough.
Sat 31/05/08 at 11:17
Regular
"THFC"
I played Iron Man - its good fun, you get to hover, fly, shot energy beams. all the usual stuff a super hero does!
Found it very hard to actually be killed and found myself more often than not just seeing how high, or fast i can fly as apose to doing the very boring mission!

Possible a good rental for kids or fans of the character / film but would not recommend buying unless it is cheap!

Dragonball Z Burst Limit: Downloaded this demo with great anticipation, love the series and previous games, seen loads of trailers, and did it perform. Yes, it plays so smooth due to battle starting in cut scenes, a nice addition is the fact events happen in battles if you meet criteria, a nice touch, deffinatley worth a download!
And its out next friday, cant wait!
Sat 31/05/08 at 08:08
Regular
"I like turtles"
Kung Fu Panda :the game.Yep,its an upcoming kids film so a shameless game tie-in is guaranteed.This one isn't actually all that bad though.Its a bit like Sly Racoon meets Devil May Cry.Nice graphics and its pretty easy.If your kids like it I wouldn't buy it as soon as it comes out though as its bound to be knocking about cheap very quickly.Being an Activision release it will be region free so keep an eye out for cheap imported copies.Demo worth a download for your kids IMO.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.