GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GTA 3 crossed with super monkey ball."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 13/08/02 at 20:46
Regular
Good idea or what?

You play a monkey on the edge of soceity and it is your job to find work as a gangster. the biggest gangster in the city is Beunos Aires a mob leader from south America.

To impress the ganster gorilla you have to take part in petty crimes such as hijacking super monkey balls (alternative to cars) and such like.

when you perform such crimes yours rating will rise, you start at Chimp and work ways up through the ranks untill you get to Gorilla and then you decide what happens in Ape city.

Instead of being paid in money the curreny in the city is bananas the harder your task the more bananas you get paid.

So what you think?
Tue 13/08/02 at 20:46
Regular
"I confused?"
Good idea or what?

You play a monkey on the edge of soceity and it is your job to find work as a gangster. the biggest gangster in the city is Beunos Aires a mob leader from south America.

To impress the ganster gorilla you have to take part in petty crimes such as hijacking super monkey balls (alternative to cars) and such like.

when you perform such crimes yours rating will rise, you start at Chimp and work ways up through the ranks untill you get to Gorilla and then you decide what happens in Ape city.

Instead of being paid in money the curreny in the city is bananas the harder your task the more bananas you get paid.

So what you think?
Tue 13/08/02 at 20:48
Regular
"That's right!"
Grand Theft Auto with monkeys?

I want this game! Gimme! Gimme! Gimme!
Tue 13/08/02 at 20:51
Regular
"$hit happens"
Would b very different and good, prob make it to number one, but could you kill other monkey's with bats and guns, and hit them with cars, if not, the game has not been bought, i want to kill monkeys!
Tue 13/08/02 at 21:35
Regular
"Bobba you"
That would be pretty cool.

little monkeys with a shotgun. Yeah!
Tue 13/08/02 at 21:44
Brilliant Idea.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.