GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Japanese woman caught living (for a year) in man's closet "

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 31/05/08 at 00:24
Regular
This one should get your attention lurkers. Don't worry you don't have to reply, I just thought this was so weird it was worth sharing with you all.

News Article

If only she did the house work too, he might have kept her.

Oh and if any of you have any wardrobes that you haven't opened up for awhile, maybe you should go check, just in case.
Mon 02/06/08 at 17:03
Regular
No Japanese girls in my closet =(

When I was in Portugal, I found a cat in my closet and it gave birth to about five kittens. We named one of them Spitfire ^-^
Sun 01/06/08 at 23:51
"possibly impossible"
Just checked, no Japanese women living in my closet.

Just as well, would be difficult to explain that one to the wife. The American and French girls were bad enough...

(I'm here all week...)
Sat 31/05/08 at 15:38
Regular
fair play to her though, if i found a woman who had lived in my house for a year, i'd let her stay.
Are they sure she wasn't some sort of SAS operative gone undercover to observe this bloke? I mean come on, a whole year!!!
Sat 31/05/08 at 13:57
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Begs the question:

What's in your closet? :D
Sat 31/05/08 at 00:24
Regular
This one should get your attention lurkers. Don't worry you don't have to reply, I just thought this was so weird it was worth sharing with you all.

News Article

If only she did the house work too, he might have kept her.

Oh and if any of you have any wardrobes that you haven't opened up for awhile, maybe you should go check, just in case.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.