GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"READ THE THING UNDER THIS. AND USE THIS TO HHL"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 13/08/02 at 19:18
Regular
USE THIS TO INSULT SONY AND XBOX AND LOVE NINTENDO!
Tue 13/08/02 at 19:18
"OUCH! AAARGH!"
USE THIS TO INSULT SONY AND XBOX AND LOVE NINTENDO!
Tue 13/08/02 at 19:21
Regular
"$hit happens"
Oh no, Scotty, oh no, mistake is all i say
Tue 13/08/02 at 19:24
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I hear footsteps approaching.............

FOOL! RUN WHILE YOU STILL CAN!
Tue 13/08/02 at 19:28
Regular
"$hit happens"
I am behind you cyclone, but i am holding a chainsaw!
Tue 13/08/02 at 19:36
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
WHY?! It's brain-dead idiots like this...thing...that are transforming this forum into a junkyard full of useless, unconstructive crap...titles that have nothing to do with the thread...titles all in capitals...posts that barely make sense and...well...crap...UTTER CRAP!!

There are PLENTY of American forums just waiting for you to sign up! Go now...or shoot yourselves...you won't find me mourning for you.

(Removes Mr. Angry mask).

Sigh.
Tue 13/08/02 at 19:39
Regular
"$hit happens"
It's true, i's true, this really is pathetic and i personally think my dog ould do a better forum, instead of a really crap forum about some little kid who likes nintendo and nothing else, hahahaha, people like him make me laugh, look forward to seeing what you'd get in a copularity pontest, hmmmm, one ain't been done for a while has it?
Tue 13/08/02 at 19:40
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
You call this place bad? Go take a look at the Xbox forum.

Nothing is how it's supposed to be there. It seems there's only a few people like Garbe, Your Hounour, Savatt that make an effort.

I would post topics, if I could be bothered ;-)
Tue 13/08/02 at 19:41
Regular
"Grammatical Watchdo"
scotty to hotty wrote:
> USE THIS TO INSULT SONY AND XBOX AND LOVE NINTENDO!

Stop posting crap. You won't get any response from peole in this forum(except people making fun of you)

Maybe you should post this message in the Sony and Xbox forums. You'll get some replies from them.

hehehehehehehehehehehehe
hehehehehehehehehehe
hhehehehehehehehe
hehehehehe
Tue 13/08/02 at 19:42
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Don't you dare post this in the frikkin' Xbox forum.
Tue 13/08/02 at 19:47
Regular
"$hit happens"
Personally i think all this is a load of cra*
it is stupid and fair enough it is opinionated post but not to this extent, the X-box is my least fav console but i like it and it just has not got as many games i like as GC and Ps2, the X-box is am impressive piece of software, so too are all other consoles, could you make better?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.