GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Newbies"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 17/11/00 at 20:39
Regular
I think every newbie has the right to come on, write something out of the ordinary and win. But what I hate is when they just leave. It is meant to be a community place. They win then leave. Don't do it please
[I know i'm quite new, but I have not won and if I do I will not leave]
<:] Bow to the coneheadf revoloution!!!
Fri 17/11/00 at 20:39
Regular
"Sanity is for loser"
I think every newbie has the right to come on, write something out of the ordinary and win. But what I hate is when they just leave. It is meant to be a community place. They win then leave. Don't do it please
[I know i'm quite new, but I have not won and if I do I will not leave]
<:] Bow to the coneheadf revoloution!!!
Fri 17/11/00 at 20:44
Regular
God someone, share's my view of those kind of people, I told Tony that and he said 'if they write something good, they will win, we can't stop them do that!' and he said that regulars are more unlikely to win!
Fri 17/11/00 at 22:42
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
They must be able to spot future regulars a mile off ;-))
Me and Darkness are doomed to never win now LOL
Oh well, we don't need a stupid free game anyway, right Darkness ? ...............::sob::

;-)
Fri 17/11/00 at 22:52
"possibly impossible"
As I remember, it took me ages to win a game and I used to try quite hard to write something decent.

I think it's down to writing something original, or at least writing something that someone hasn't mentioned for a while! Tony said that there is more chance of winning something for a review than a post on here, and the recent winners seem to prove that theory. Problem is that I haven't played too many new games recently, so I have little chance of winning from a review.
Fri 17/11/00 at 23:24
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
It's not the winning, it's the taking part.
He who comes first, comes last.
Winning is everything.
2nd is losing.
Why are my sentences getting shorter and shorter?
Sat 18/11/00 at 21:27
Regular
Most reviews are won before the game is released. That means put how good you think the game will be, win a game (maybe the game you reviewed) and play the game to find it's nothing like you said it would be!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.