GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"rock or brock"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 13/08/02 at 14:46
Regular
who will win at summerslam
Tue 13/08/02 at 14:46
who will win at summerslam
Tue 13/08/02 at 15:57
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Ah come on. Try and make your topic a bit better than this!

Anyway, Brock will win, but I don't want him to.
Tue 13/08/02 at 18:38
Regular
I'm enjoying watching Brock more and more, but it is still way too soon for a title run. Question is, will The Rock just regain the title as soon as his movie filming ends?
Tue 13/08/02 at 18:59
Regular
"I like cheese"
Who do I want to win? Brock.

But that's only because I wish to be rebellious. {:)
Tue 13/08/02 at 21:10
Personally, I feel that the WWE is juggling their title around too much at the moment, as it seems to be changing hands every PPV. Which in turn is de-valuing the WWE's main strap, so giving the WWE title to Brock Lesnar, a rookie, would only de-value the belt further.

So I'd be more than happy to see it stay with Rock.

Ross
Tue 13/08/02 at 23:03
Regular
"$hit happens"
I think Rock will win it, he is too much of a fan favourite, but Rey Mysterio is the best wrestler, i rememeer being him on the n64 game Nwo Revenge thingy, i used to be well good with him!
Tue 13/08/02 at 23:19
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
i dunno i thought rock was off again after summerslam with another movie so i presume Brock will win it though he doesn't deserve it at this early stage of his WWE career. They may as well call him Brockberg and get this boring story done with. Yes he's big and powerful but does he have to win every damn match i just hope he doesn't get up to 300 or whatever number goldberg got to before he lost to Nash i think it was
Wed 14/08/02 at 10:18
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Rock is shooting another film soon, so the title is almost definetly going to fall to Brock Lesnar.

Hopefully he'll lose it quickly to the likes of Angle or Benoit.
Sun 18/08/02 at 20:27
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
I think Brock will win it. If he does, hopefully he wont hold on to it for too long!
Sun 18/08/02 at 22:59
Regular
"I like cheese"
AfroJoe wrote:
> Rock is shooting another film soon, so the title is almost definetly
> going to fall to Brock Lesnar.
>
> Hopefully he'll lose it quickly to the likes of Angle or Benoit.

*AHEM* Jericho *AHEM*

Sorry about that. I was trying to say that Chris Jericho should be the next Undisputed Champion, because he is a living legend and King of the World.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.