GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Timesplitters 2"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 13/08/02 at 14:09
Regular
Please could one of you lot tell me if Timesplitters 2 comes out on the
1 / 9 / 02 or 27 / 9 / 02.

Thanks.
Wed 14/08/02 at 17:01
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
I never really got to grips with TS1, didn't like the controller set up, used to using keyboard for Quake 3 Unreal Tournament etc.
TS2 looks good though and I shall make an effort this time.
Back to the subject, SR have a habit of putting the 1st of the month as a release date if they know it's coming out in say September but don't know which date.
Wed 14/08/02 at 12:59
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I'm extremely looking forward to this game, though I may end up getting it for my GC so I don't have to invest in a multi tap to have a 4-player in the game.
Wed 14/08/02 at 11:01
Regular
Sazzer wrote:
> Please could one of you lot tell me if Timesplitters 2 comes out on
> the
> 1 / 9 / 02 or 27 / 9 / 02.
>
> Thanks.

I was going to post exactly the same thing but didn't because SR have got it down for 1/9/02 and everywhere else has got it for 27/9/02 so i'm guseeing it's then. I hope it's 1/9/02 because then i will be able to play on it for a week before i go back to school.
Tue 13/08/02 at 17:06
Regular
Yes course TS2 will have bots in the multiplayer after all TS2 goes foward in time + backwards, from mummys and Death to robots.
Tue 13/08/02 at 16:13
"For the horde!!!!"
will TS2 have bots on the multiplayer?
Tue 13/08/02 at 14:51
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Unofficially the release date is 27th Sept, although Free Radical Design have yet to confirm it officially. For now they're just sticking with 'Autumn' as their target release date.
Tue 13/08/02 at 14:09
Regular
Please could one of you lot tell me if Timesplitters 2 comes out on the
1 / 9 / 02 or 27 / 9 / 02.

Thanks.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.