GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SRW Championship: Scott Steiner (MikeAll) (C) vs RVD (Rickoss)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 13/08/02 at 13:29
Regular
“Ya dealing with the da X-Factor…” The sell-out audience are here, ready for a singles match for the Special Reserve Wrestling Championship! Two of the most popular men currently in SRW will battle it out today, and first here comes the current SRW Champion, and leader of the X-Factor, SCOTT STEINER (MIKEALL)!! He holds his belt aloft in the ring, grinning from ear-to-ear; he loves being champion!

“ONE OF A KIND!” The whole arena erupts once again, as they see no.1 contender Rob Van Dam (Rickoss) strutting to the ring, looking cocky but determined. He makes the famous signal to the fans, before stepping into the ring and shaking hands with his opponent.

Scott Steiner (MikeAll) knows he needs this title defence in his belt, because in a couple of weeks time at our next PPV, he will be facing KOTR Champion The Rock (Starlight) for the title…that’s as long as he doesn’t lose the title today.

RVD (Rickoss) meanwhile thought he was in a KOTR Title no.1 contenders match last week when he defeated Chris Jericho (Figo), but with Rock (Starlight) doing some advertising for SRW in San Marino at the moment, it was changed to an SRW Title no.1 contenders match, and Scott Steiner (MikeAll)’s not one to turn down a challenge.

They lock-up centre of the ring, the champion easily overpowering the challenger and knocking him down to the canvas. He tries to capitalise and pounces on RVD (Rickoss), but RVD quickly rolls out of the way, leaps to his feet, and takes Steiner (MikeAll) down with a Spinning Heel Kick! If RVD (Rickoss) wants to win this match he needs to keep the pace of the bout very fast, and he’s doing that by whipping Steiner into the ropes and bringing him down with a Drop Toe Hold.

RVD (Rickoss) is like a leopard as he scampers up the second rope – Missile Dropkick to the chest of the champion! Steiner (MikeAll) is in shock as RVD bounces himself off the ropes, and into the ROLLING THUNDER! He hooks the leg, 1…and the champ kicks out just before two.

This doesn’t deter RVD (Rickoss) however, as he once again tosses Steiner (MikeAll) into the ropes and looks for a Back Body Drop, but Steiner has it covered WHAM!! MASSIVE CLOTHESLINE FROM STEINER (MIKEALL), NEARLY TAKING THE CHALLENGER’S HEAD OFF!
Steiner takes this chance to get his breath back and then stomps viciously, only stopping when he’s forced a groggy RVD into the corner.

He lifts RVD (Rickoss) onto the top rope, and begins pummelling away at the top of his head. This is what Steiner (MikeAll) needs to do; slow the match done and use his power and force to overcome his opponent. If Steiner (MikeAll) can stop RVD (Rickoss) from using his speed and technical ability by blocking it all out with dominating brawling style, then the champion has this match won.

The champion takes a risk by Irish whipping RVD (Rickoss) into the ropes, but it pays off as he catches him into a massive POWERSLAM! Steiner keeps the momentum as he lifts the challenger, hooks the right arm over his shoulder, and lifts him high into the air, before slooowwwlllyyy bringing him…DOWN! Huge stalling vertical suplex, the impact echoing throughout the arena!

Steiner (MikeAll) leans RVD (Rickoss)’ neck on the middle rope with his head hanging outside the ring, and he catapults himself off the opposite ropes, leaps, and lands powerfully on RVD’s ne…but wait, RVD’s literally ducked out of the way, as as the champion tries to untangle himself RVD (Rickoss) pulls him into a roll-up! 1…2…

And Steiner (MikeAll) just about regains his wits and powers out! Steiner shakes his head in dismay and RVD takes his chance, by heading to the top rope – KARATE KICK FROM THE TOP, RIGHT BETWEEN THE EYES! He follows it up with a Leg Drop, but Steiner scrambles out of the way and as the challenger gets to his feet, he turns straight into a kick the midsection. Steiner shoves him between his head, and lifts him onto his shoulders and…he’s running with him on his shoulders, and OH MAN…HE’S GOING FOR A RUNNING POWERBOMB – WHAM!! AMAZING IMPACT!!

An amazing power move from the Champion of SRW, and there’s no wondering now why he holds that prestigious belt with moves like that in his arsenal! He hooks the left leg!

1…

2…

And RVD (Rickoss)’ s foot is on the bottom rope! Amazing, he’s nearly unconscious, how did he do that! Wait, look who’s hiding just underneath the ring!

THE ROCK (STARLIGHT)!! I THOUGHT HE WAS IN SAN MARINO!!

Steiner (MikeAll) is in shock, but he goes back to beating on RVD (Rickoss), without seeing Rock (Starlight)! Rock slowly crawls out, leans against the apron and taps Steiner (MikeAll) on the back! Steiner turns, but Rock (Starlight) is once again no where to be seen! He looks over the ropes, but he still can’t see Rock who is now hiding on the other side of the ring!

RVD (Rickoss) is up, and Steiner (MikeAll) doesn’t see him! CRESCENT KICK TO THE BACK OF THE HEAD! WHAT A SHOT!

RVD (Rickoss) now leaps to the top rope, with the crowd on their feet and the cameras flashing! 5-STAR FROG SPLASH – WHAM!! WHAT A MOVE!!

ONE…

TWO…

AND JERICHO (FIGO) COMES FROM NO WHERE AND PULLS THE REFEREE OUT OF THE RING!! SMASH!! HE JUST THREW TEDDY LONG (TONY) RIGHT INTO THE STEEL STEPS!!

RVD (Rickoss) can’t believe it, he was so close to the title! He tries to nail Y2J with a kick as the man whom he defeated last week enters the ring, but it’s ducked and Jericho (Figo) delivers the Breakdown!! He’s mad about what happened last week, and the crowd is booing him here for the first time ever in SRW! Now he catapults off the middle rope – LIONSAULT!

Rock (Starlight) is now standing at the top of the ramp, watching all that is going on! I don’t think he counted on this happening, it looks as though he wants to face RVD (Rickoss) at the PPV, but I don’t think that will be happening now as Y2J (Figo) escapes through the crowd, and Scott Steiner (MikeAll) locks in the Steiner Recliner!!

RVD (Rickoss) is almost totally out of it, and as Teddy Long (Tony) slowly crawls back into the ring RVD taps three times, before finally falling unconscious! Scott Steiner (MikeAll) has successfully retained his title, but he nearly lost it thanks to The Rock (Starlight)! And when RVD (Rickoss) comes to, he’s gonna want to get his hands on Chris Jericho (Figo)!

Want to see what happens? Well make sure you check out SRW Eclipse and Burnt Out next week.

The winner of this match, and still SRW Champion, Scott Steiner (MikeAll).

Thanks for reading, Ant.
Wed 14/08/02 at 19:52
Regular
"Where's SR?"
Size isn't everything I still won and it was a good match.
Tue 13/08/02 at 19:06
Regular
Action packed match, with absolute mayhem at the end, and I especially liked the feud building bits at the end, in particular Jericho/RVD.

Talking about lenght of matches, I thought that wasn't too short. The length of the match usually depends on the buildup and entrances before it. I ususally aim for 2 sides on Word Size 10 Arial for a normal match, and three sides PPV match. Apart from my Triple Threat Tag Match, which was a freak of natureish, finger blistering five sides.
Tue 13/08/02 at 13:38
Well, it was still a pretty good match :)
Tue 13/08/02 at 13:35
Regular
"I like cheese"
Lawless Fever wrote:
> A reasonably short match, but packed with action throughout.
>
> Nice one Ant. Reminds me, I'll probably start mine today :)

I honestly thought it was longer. It was 1 and 3 quarter pages in size 10 on Word, and my usual is a just over a page. Maybe it was size 12 and not 10, or maybe it's the new PC...I dunno, I just thought it was longer.
Tue 13/08/02 at 13:32
A reasonably short match, but packed with action throughout.

Nice one Ant. Reminds me, I'll probably start mine today :)
Tue 13/08/02 at 13:29
Regular
"I like cheese"
“Ya dealing with the da X-Factor…” The sell-out audience are here, ready for a singles match for the Special Reserve Wrestling Championship! Two of the most popular men currently in SRW will battle it out today, and first here comes the current SRW Champion, and leader of the X-Factor, SCOTT STEINER (MIKEALL)!! He holds his belt aloft in the ring, grinning from ear-to-ear; he loves being champion!

“ONE OF A KIND!” The whole arena erupts once again, as they see no.1 contender Rob Van Dam (Rickoss) strutting to the ring, looking cocky but determined. He makes the famous signal to the fans, before stepping into the ring and shaking hands with his opponent.

Scott Steiner (MikeAll) knows he needs this title defence in his belt, because in a couple of weeks time at our next PPV, he will be facing KOTR Champion The Rock (Starlight) for the title…that’s as long as he doesn’t lose the title today.

RVD (Rickoss) meanwhile thought he was in a KOTR Title no.1 contenders match last week when he defeated Chris Jericho (Figo), but with Rock (Starlight) doing some advertising for SRW in San Marino at the moment, it was changed to an SRW Title no.1 contenders match, and Scott Steiner (MikeAll)’s not one to turn down a challenge.

They lock-up centre of the ring, the champion easily overpowering the challenger and knocking him down to the canvas. He tries to capitalise and pounces on RVD (Rickoss), but RVD quickly rolls out of the way, leaps to his feet, and takes Steiner (MikeAll) down with a Spinning Heel Kick! If RVD (Rickoss) wants to win this match he needs to keep the pace of the bout very fast, and he’s doing that by whipping Steiner into the ropes and bringing him down with a Drop Toe Hold.

RVD (Rickoss) is like a leopard as he scampers up the second rope – Missile Dropkick to the chest of the champion! Steiner (MikeAll) is in shock as RVD bounces himself off the ropes, and into the ROLLING THUNDER! He hooks the leg, 1…and the champ kicks out just before two.

This doesn’t deter RVD (Rickoss) however, as he once again tosses Steiner (MikeAll) into the ropes and looks for a Back Body Drop, but Steiner has it covered WHAM!! MASSIVE CLOTHESLINE FROM STEINER (MIKEALL), NEARLY TAKING THE CHALLENGER’S HEAD OFF!
Steiner takes this chance to get his breath back and then stomps viciously, only stopping when he’s forced a groggy RVD into the corner.

He lifts RVD (Rickoss) onto the top rope, and begins pummelling away at the top of his head. This is what Steiner (MikeAll) needs to do; slow the match done and use his power and force to overcome his opponent. If Steiner (MikeAll) can stop RVD (Rickoss) from using his speed and technical ability by blocking it all out with dominating brawling style, then the champion has this match won.

The champion takes a risk by Irish whipping RVD (Rickoss) into the ropes, but it pays off as he catches him into a massive POWERSLAM! Steiner keeps the momentum as he lifts the challenger, hooks the right arm over his shoulder, and lifts him high into the air, before slooowwwlllyyy bringing him…DOWN! Huge stalling vertical suplex, the impact echoing throughout the arena!

Steiner (MikeAll) leans RVD (Rickoss)’ neck on the middle rope with his head hanging outside the ring, and he catapults himself off the opposite ropes, leaps, and lands powerfully on RVD’s ne…but wait, RVD’s literally ducked out of the way, as as the champion tries to untangle himself RVD (Rickoss) pulls him into a roll-up! 1…2…

And Steiner (MikeAll) just about regains his wits and powers out! Steiner shakes his head in dismay and RVD takes his chance, by heading to the top rope – KARATE KICK FROM THE TOP, RIGHT BETWEEN THE EYES! He follows it up with a Leg Drop, but Steiner scrambles out of the way and as the challenger gets to his feet, he turns straight into a kick the midsection. Steiner shoves him between his head, and lifts him onto his shoulders and…he’s running with him on his shoulders, and OH MAN…HE’S GOING FOR A RUNNING POWERBOMB – WHAM!! AMAZING IMPACT!!

An amazing power move from the Champion of SRW, and there’s no wondering now why he holds that prestigious belt with moves like that in his arsenal! He hooks the left leg!

1…

2…

And RVD (Rickoss)’ s foot is on the bottom rope! Amazing, he’s nearly unconscious, how did he do that! Wait, look who’s hiding just underneath the ring!

THE ROCK (STARLIGHT)!! I THOUGHT HE WAS IN SAN MARINO!!

Steiner (MikeAll) is in shock, but he goes back to beating on RVD (Rickoss), without seeing Rock (Starlight)! Rock slowly crawls out, leans against the apron and taps Steiner (MikeAll) on the back! Steiner turns, but Rock (Starlight) is once again no where to be seen! He looks over the ropes, but he still can’t see Rock who is now hiding on the other side of the ring!

RVD (Rickoss) is up, and Steiner (MikeAll) doesn’t see him! CRESCENT KICK TO THE BACK OF THE HEAD! WHAT A SHOT!

RVD (Rickoss) now leaps to the top rope, with the crowd on their feet and the cameras flashing! 5-STAR FROG SPLASH – WHAM!! WHAT A MOVE!!

ONE…

TWO…

AND JERICHO (FIGO) COMES FROM NO WHERE AND PULLS THE REFEREE OUT OF THE RING!! SMASH!! HE JUST THREW TEDDY LONG (TONY) RIGHT INTO THE STEEL STEPS!!

RVD (Rickoss) can’t believe it, he was so close to the title! He tries to nail Y2J with a kick as the man whom he defeated last week enters the ring, but it’s ducked and Jericho (Figo) delivers the Breakdown!! He’s mad about what happened last week, and the crowd is booing him here for the first time ever in SRW! Now he catapults off the middle rope – LIONSAULT!

Rock (Starlight) is now standing at the top of the ramp, watching all that is going on! I don’t think he counted on this happening, it looks as though he wants to face RVD (Rickoss) at the PPV, but I don’t think that will be happening now as Y2J (Figo) escapes through the crowd, and Scott Steiner (MikeAll) locks in the Steiner Recliner!!

RVD (Rickoss) is almost totally out of it, and as Teddy Long (Tony) slowly crawls back into the ring RVD taps three times, before finally falling unconscious! Scott Steiner (MikeAll) has successfully retained his title, but he nearly lost it thanks to The Rock (Starlight)! And when RVD (Rickoss) comes to, he’s gonna want to get his hands on Chris Jericho (Figo)!

Want to see what happens? Well make sure you check out SRW Eclipse and Burnt Out next week.

The winner of this match, and still SRW Champion, Scott Steiner (MikeAll).

Thanks for reading, Ant.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.