GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Take this gay test, very funny!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 12/08/02 at 19:08
Regular
Hey everyone, one of my friends sent me this in a em-ail, they had atken the test and said he was not gay!

I took the test and i too ma not gay, so now take the est and post your score on here honetly, answer the questions honestly!
If you lie to us then it will always be locked up in your head, i am gay, but tell us and we tell you answers we put etc, like for instance, a question asks is you wear tight t-shirts or loose, i knew by outing tight it would be interrperated as being mores o gay than a baggy one, but i wear tight tops as i aint fat! LOL

here is the addy, be honest!
http://www.thespark.com/gaytest

look forward to your results!
Mon 12/08/02 at 19:08
Regular
"$hit happens"
Hey everyone, one of my friends sent me this in a em-ail, they had atken the test and said he was not gay!

I took the test and i too ma not gay, so now take the est and post your score on here honetly, answer the questions honestly!
If you lie to us then it will always be locked up in your head, i am gay, but tell us and we tell you answers we put etc, like for instance, a question asks is you wear tight t-shirts or loose, i knew by outing tight it would be interrperated as being mores o gay than a baggy one, but i wear tight tops as i aint fat! LOL

here is the addy, be honest!
http://www.thespark.com/gaytest

look forward to your results!
Mon 12/08/02 at 20:26
Regular
bit slow there mate. there has been a thread here on this for quite a while.

In unrelated news did you know England won the 1966 world cup and the titanic sunk on its maiden voyage. William the conquerer also won the battle of hastings. Just thought i'd bring you upto date.
Mon 12/08/02 at 20:26
Regular
i got 14% so 0% of men are less gay than me. by the way.
Mon 12/08/02 at 20:38
Regular
"In and out :)"
Im 29% gay lol
Mon 12/08/02 at 20:47
Regular
I happen to be 19% gay according to that test.
Mon 12/08/02 at 21:04
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I did it a few days ago.

23% gay.
Mon 12/08/02 at 21:06
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
ahh, i'm 39% gay, :-/
Mon 12/08/02 at 21:12
Regular
I'm 24% gay.

Sheepy is 100% gay :) True story.
Mon 12/08/02 at 21:22
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Stryke wrote:
> I'm 24% gay.

---

Hur hur.

You're 1% gayer than me.

I wonder what Grix is.... :-)
Mon 12/08/02 at 21:29
Regular
"I confused?"
i'm 79%.....

....straight.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.