GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"im worried..."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 17/11/00 at 17:19
Regular
i just rang sony up as i have not recieved my letter (i ordered on the 7th!) and asked when i would recieve it.. the guy said next tuesday/wednesday.. i then asked him if i would get one on launch and he said he was 95% certain but could not say yes by law.. has anyone else not recieved a letter that lives around newcastle? im worried that i might not get one on launch
Fri 17/11/00 at 17:19
Regular
"Touched!"
i just rang sony up as i have not recieved my letter (i ordered on the 7th!) and asked when i would recieve it.. the guy said next tuesday/wednesday.. i then asked him if i would get one on launch and he said he was 95% certain but could not say yes by law.. has anyone else not recieved a letter that lives around newcastle? im worried that i might not get one on launch
Sat 18/11/00 at 09:18
I should hang in there as I was given the same story. The letters are being posted in batches so early next week is likely to be when you'll receive the letter.

Unfortunately for me I ordered late and Sony tell me on the phone that I probably won't get a launch day console. B****R!
Sat 18/11/00 at 11:59
Regular
"Touched!"
Panic over.. i got my letter this morning telling me i can get it on launch day!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.