GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Game Cube suks"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 11/08/02 at 22:02
Regular
which is better, xbox or gamecube?
Blunt message
xbox has better graphics and much better games while Game Cube has rubbish games and looks like rubbish too.

conclusion:Game Cube SUKS!!!
Wed 14/08/02 at 23:59
Regular
gamcub is wack + no1 is chngin ma mind coz i is wickd + u r gay. yah boo sax!
Wed 14/08/02 at 10:11
Regular
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Gamecube suks.
>
> I think that says it all really.

Erm......
Tue 13/08/02 at 22:28
Regular
Gamecube suks.

I think that says it all really.
Tue 13/08/02 at 21:02
"+ suspicious minds"
people who say something like this, then dont say any thing other than 'well it does!' or 'fact' or sommat' like what this feller said, dont deserve anyone to make any intellegent comment unless its making fun of them, if someone actually says something boring in a topic like this, they spoil the fun and make it less likely people will continue making fun of them. i have only this to say.

* boss pac man had nothing to do with this comment, it is just something made up to annoy any anit GC spammers and fanboys. he fully respects the xbox as a console, and microsoft as a competetor*

hey, dis is B-P-M, spammin' it up f0r ya'll. if I Cud gt srios forr a seec, theryres sommnat i wannas blowq off ma#' chess. X Boxzx sukz, ans hatsz the toof!
Tue 13/08/02 at 01:09
Regular
I got Code Veronica on the PS2 and it said on the back "scary pre-rendered back-drops", maybe the DC version was different but the PS2 one was pre-rendered (to my knowledge anyway).

p.s Splinter Cell on Xbox will eat the GameCube version and then spit it out :)

p.s only joking :D
Mon 12/08/02 at 23:57
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
My Xbox and PS2 also suck.

Hmm...so all three consoles suck. A great observation we've made.

:o)
Mon 12/08/02 at 23:49
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
It's true, my Gamecube does suck...

All that air gets sucked in from one side of it, and blown out of the other...
Mon 12/08/02 at 23:17
Regular
garbe123 wrote:

> I have seen a lot of Resident Evil and as Mantis said, it uses
> pre-rendered backgrounds! In my opinion Code Veronica on PS2 looked
> amazing, but when compared to a game that doesn't contain pre-rendered
> backgrounds it doesn't compare! Plus that is your opinion so we are
> bound to disagree!

Ermmm... Code Veronica was the only one in the series NOT to use pre-rendered backdrops (it used the DC's power to make the game fully 3D).

And Pre-Rendered or not, they still look fantastic, better than anything else around.

> p.s Splinter Cell will beat them all! :D

The GC version of it will anyway! :-P
Mon 12/08/02 at 22:52
Regular
I still stick by Resident Evil 0's graphics. Yes they're pre-rendered doe sit make them any worse?
Mon 12/08/02 at 22:40
Regular
Nomad_Soul wrote:
> Shenmue II on the Dreamcast looks better than all of 'em! - Still the
> best graphics on a console I've seen.

Agreed! I still can't get over how good that game looks! Same here, they are the best I have seen so far, infact you have tempted me to go and play on it!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.