GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"QandAs"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 11/08/02 at 14:43
Regular
Just a few questions here i hope some fellow budding Dreamcast fans can answer. Any help is mucho appreciated..cheers

1. Is the Dreamcast SCART cable similar to that of the PS2 one i.e does it have the same connectors etc because i dont wanna fork out for it and then find out it doesnt fit the hole....(eh? : ) )

2. Another thing is ..are there any future Dreamcast games yet to be given a UK relese date which ya can use to play online?

and finally 3. Is it worth trading in both version 1 and 2 of PSO to update to the Gc addition which hopefully will be Online and have alot more ppl online then the DC did?
Sun 11/08/02 at 14:43
Regular
"" I like your Gun""
Just a few questions here i hope some fellow budding Dreamcast fans can answer. Any help is mucho appreciated..cheers

1. Is the Dreamcast SCART cable similar to that of the PS2 one i.e does it have the same connectors etc because i dont wanna fork out for it and then find out it doesnt fit the hole....(eh? : ) )

2. Another thing is ..are there any future Dreamcast games yet to be given a UK relese date which ya can use to play online?

and finally 3. Is it worth trading in both version 1 and 2 of PSO to update to the Gc addition which hopefully will be Online and have alot more ppl online then the DC did?
Sun 11/08/02 at 15:32
Regular
"I dressed myself !!"
Seymour Guado wrote:
> Just a few questions here i hope some fellow budding Dreamcast fans
> can answer. Any help is mucho appreciated..cheers
>
> 1. Is the Dreamcast SCART cable similar to that of the PS2 one i.e
> does it have the same connectors etc because i dont wanna fork out for
> it and then find out it doesnt fit the hole....(eh? : ) )

- There are no extra connectors. Just pins really. I want explain it, itslike a plug with pins with fit in the back of your TV. It has no extra slots for different colours. Its quite basic, but you can see the difference!
>
> 2. Another thing is ..are there any future Dreamcast games yet to be
> given a UK relese date which ya can use to play online?

- NO! :(
>
> and finally 3. Is it worth trading in both version 1 and 2 of PSO to
> update to the Gc addition which hopefully will be Online and have alot
> more ppl online then the DC did?

- Well this is really your own opinion...... personally you would not make much money for those Dreamcast games... I would keep them personally, a bit of history and there are still loads of DC users of PSO! I go online a lot!!!!!! PSO servers are still going, why dont you play online through your DC??

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.