GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"DUEL"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 17/11/00 at 15:02
Regular
Anyone remember this film, about a man in a car, that gets chased by a big truck. I think it was the first film Stephen Spielburg directed. Anyway, my game would be loosely based upon that. In as far as you get to drive a big truck. And chase people. Across large areas of open country side. You wouldn't be able to get out of the truck, just try to run cars off the road.
I think a game about trucking would be great, and I don't think it has been suggested by anyone ever before :~p
Wed 28/05/08 at 16:58
Regular
The 180Degree Man.

Who's rather big and rather strong?
Wed 28/05/08 at 08:57
Regular
Ok so it's a silly thread for fun but here is how it works.

one person asks a question and the next poster answers followed by there own question.

i will start us off with

who is your fav CTH Character?
Sat 25/11/00 at 19:24
Regular
"Top Gun"
Namco are releasing a PS2 Truck game and Dreamcast has 18 Wheeler coming out soon.
Fri 17/11/00 at 15:02
Regular
"not dead"
Anyone remember this film, about a man in a car, that gets chased by a big truck. I think it was the first film Stephen Spielburg directed. Anyway, my game would be loosely based upon that. In as far as you get to drive a big truck. And chase people. Across large areas of open country side. You wouldn't be able to get out of the truck, just try to run cars off the road.
I think a game about trucking would be great, and I don't think it has been suggested by anyone ever before :~p

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.