GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Stealth Factor"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 10/08/02 at 15:31
Regular
Hello,
I'm back once again after months of meditation and rehabilitation. I've just bought September issue of ops2and to my delight I realised that stealth games will soon be making a massive comeback into the market. I hope this doesn't sound a little crazy but is there perhaps too many games that evolve around stealth. Please don't get me wrong I love these types of games. We have MGS2 and more recently Prisoner of war, but from the looks of it Tom Clancy will soon be storming back into the market with TSOAF,Ghost Recon,Raven Shield and the much talked about Splinter Cell. All of which I like the sound of but perhaps there's too much of this stealth business. It seems its even creeping into Lara Crofts shoes? "Stealth" seems to be taking over the market in a completely unstealthy way. I would just like to add that I love Tom Clancy's work and am looking forward to playing Splinter Cell no matter what format the game is released on. Feel free to leave your opinion. Go on I dare ya! or is that yer! or maybe you! I don't care###!!$$%&*^*
Sat 10/08/02 at 21:14
"For the horde!!!!"
Deus ex is also a stealth game but u can play all guns blazing (wouldn't advise that thou)
i don't mind stealth games but action games r 10 a penny nowadays
Sat 10/08/02 at 18:02
Regular
I think some people may find them more fun sneaking around un-noticed instead of running in guns ablazing.

Hit man is another stealth game, but ou have the choice of stealth or just runnig around shotting.
Sat 10/08/02 at 15:31
Hello,
I'm back once again after months of meditation and rehabilitation. I've just bought September issue of ops2and to my delight I realised that stealth games will soon be making a massive comeback into the market. I hope this doesn't sound a little crazy but is there perhaps too many games that evolve around stealth. Please don't get me wrong I love these types of games. We have MGS2 and more recently Prisoner of war, but from the looks of it Tom Clancy will soon be storming back into the market with TSOAF,Ghost Recon,Raven Shield and the much talked about Splinter Cell. All of which I like the sound of but perhaps there's too much of this stealth business. It seems its even creeping into Lara Crofts shoes? "Stealth" seems to be taking over the market in a completely unstealthy way. I would just like to add that I love Tom Clancy's work and am looking forward to playing Splinter Cell no matter what format the game is released on. Feel free to leave your opinion. Go on I dare ya! or is that yer! or maybe you! I don't care###!!$$%&*^*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.