GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"contact form"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 25/05/08 at 10:20
Regular
I am using the instant site builder as I am pretty green at this. However it has gone well until I have included the Freeola contact form and it is not suitable. I need to change the fields or add some and there are no options. Is there away to easily create my own or download and add to the site.
Thanks
Sun 25/05/08 at 10:20
Regular
I am using the instant site builder as I am pretty green at this. However it has gone well until I have included the Freeola contact form and it is not suitable. I need to change the fields or add some and there are no options. Is there away to easily create my own or download and add to the site.
Thanks
Mon 26/05/08 at 15:04
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Unfortunately you are only able to utilise the contact form offered by Freeola within this current build of the Instant Site Web Designer. This form is not changeable in any way.

However, the Systems team are working on updating this service within the coming weeks and are always on the lookout for suggestions from customers.

In order to directly contact the team responsible for these changes you will be required to complete the suggestion form found within the 'Instant SItes Designer' link within your MyFreeola control panel.
Sat 31/05/08 at 16:33
Regular
I am building my website, and every time i try to add the contacts page my site freezes up and goes off line. i have to delete the page [ which incidentaly titles itself as a standard page not a contact one] before my site says anymore than 'unavailable'.Dotty
Sat 31/05/08 at 23:26
Staff Moderator
"Aargh! Broken..."
Hi Dotty,

Could you please send me details of you Instant Site (the web address) using the send message link under my avatar. I will then be able to take a look at your problem on Monday.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.