GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"know anything about the new conker?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 10/08/02 at 12:21
Regular
i think that conklers bad fur day was one of the best games on the N64, i have heard rumors about the new one but know hard evidence.
and whats this about rare being bought buy someone anyone know anything. some people are saying that this means there is not going to be any new games made buy rare.
i need to know if there is going to be a new conker or not!
Sat 10/08/02 at 12:21
Regular
"egg heads replacmen"
i think that conklers bad fur day was one of the best games on the N64, i have heard rumors about the new one but know hard evidence.
and whats this about rare being bought buy someone anyone know anything. some people are saying that this means there is not going to be any new games made buy rare.
i need to know if there is going to be a new conker or not!
Sat 10/08/02 at 18:28
Regular
Erm.. I haven't heard anything. If there is, I'll tell you when I get NOM.
Sat 10/08/02 at 18:39
Regular
I know Rare have trademarked the names 'Grabbed by the Ghoulies' and 'Conker's Other Bad Day', but as far as I know its existence hasn't even been announced.
Sat 10/08/02 at 19:03
Regular
CBFD wasn't THAT good on the N64. I hope the GC version will be better in terms of gameplay.
Sat 10/08/02 at 20:49
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
The multiplayer was great on CBFD, especially WAR!
Sat 10/08/02 at 21:02
Regular
"keep your receipt"
Are you kidding!? Conker was the best thing that happened to the N64! It really refreshed my view of videogaming.

Unfortunately Conker's a long way off. Rare'll be getting StarFox Adventures out of the way, then they'll sort out Kameo and Donkey Kong Racing. On top of that there's all this guff about going multi-format so I'd imagine they'd get to work on Conker after all that stuff's been sorted.
Sun 11/08/02 at 19:42
Regular
0-MessiaH-0 wrote:
> Are you kidding!? Conker was the best thing that happened to the N64!
> It really refreshed my view of videogaming.

No, I'm serious. Yeah, the multiplayer and Matrix level was good, but apart from that, it didn't do much for me. If there was a revolutionary game on the N64, I'd say it was The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time.
Sun 11/08/02 at 19:43
Regular
Conker's Bad Fur Day was a top game, but not as good as Banjo, Zelda or Mario. Still hope they make a second one.
Sun 11/08/02 at 19:47
Regular
"In and out :)"
CBFD was a brillant game and i look foward to whenever the new game comes out. All the special feature on conker bad fur day were brillant and i just loved Multiplayer using the machine gun (class)
Sun 11/08/02 at 19:50
Regular
I wish Conker's Bad Fur Day had more and better multi-player games. ALso, the game could be a little bit longer and a bit more funny.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.