GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Super monkey ball 2"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 10/08/02 at 12:11
Regular
http://score.sega.com/games/smb2/pcard/

keep the pop up screen that comes up ......well up.
Wait for it to load.

this one even has a story line. Interesting or not?

Should they have kept it like the first one without a story or will this one be better?
Sat 10/08/02 at 20:23
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Yep credit to fuzzy.

(sorry but i couldnt remember who told me)
Sat 10/08/02 at 18:55
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
I told you that c-m!! ;)

The storyline is (taken from the website >>> http://www.amusementvision.com/en/
products/monkey_ball/chara/index.html) :

"We are a good family living in a peaceful jungle everyday.One night, I, AIAI had a fantastic dream.I found "Banana Island" far above in the heavenly sky!! So, we prayed to the sky like we did in my dream.And then, all of a sudden, a ball appeared from the faraway sky and took us to the magical maze! We cannot turn back now!! Let's roll the ball and tide over the magical mazes with the various gimmicks to reach "Banana Island"!"

I hope SMB2 has a better story...
Sat 10/08/02 at 18:36
Regular
A storyline will add a little more depth to the game and attract gamers who aren't particularly fond of the arcade style.
Sat 10/08/02 at 13:16
Regular
"$hit happens"
SMB2 will be better as it has more of a storyline and there are more multiplayer games, the multi-player aspect was the best part of the original and with monkey target allowing you and 3 mates to all be on screen flying at once, should make for some crashes and fun!
Sat 10/08/02 at 12:52
Regular
"Grammatical Watchdo"
what's the official website?
Sat 10/08/02 at 12:30
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
The first game did have a story line. You can find it on the official website.
Sat 10/08/02 at 12:11
Regular
"Grammatical Watchdo"
http://score.sega.com/games/smb2/pcard/

keep the pop up screen that comes up ......well up.
Wait for it to load.

this one even has a story line. Interesting or not?

Should they have kept it like the first one without a story or will this one be better?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.