GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Favorite N64 Game"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 10/08/02 at 08:56
Regular
What Was Your Favorite N64 Game?

Mine Is Paper Mario (As I've Said 1000 Times)
Wed 14/08/02 at 11:09
Regular
"In and out :)"
Mine has to be Conkers bad fur day it was brill!
Wed 14/08/02 at 08:56
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
It has to be Zelda OOT, but I also like Zelda MM, Banjo Tooie, Banjo Kazooie, Goldeneye, Perfect Dark, Mario Kart, Lylat Wars, F-Zero X, the list goes on!
Wed 14/08/02 at 00:18
Regular
Road
Wed 14/08/02 at 00:18
Regular
Rash
Wed 14/08/02 at 00:17
Regular
Wed 14/08/02 at 00:16
Regular
"That's right!"
Goldeneye, then Wrestlemania 2000/No Mercy

Warzone was excellent too (at the time)
Wed 14/08/02 at 00:13
Regular
"with a blunt knife"
Definitely Perfect Dark.
Tue 13/08/02 at 12:02
Regular
The problem is that most games i liked i completed and hardly ever played on them again and another game taken there place,

Zelda = as soon as i turned the power on i loved it and i played it non stop but once i completed it, it was boring. although ive started playing it again because my annoying little cousin deleted all the games off the cart.

Perfect dark = i love first person shoot'um'ups and this i think was the best, although golden eye came close. the best thing about this game is the bots in multiplayer and how good the mulitplayer game is and i still play it.

goldeneye = i rented and i didnt like it at first, but then i rented it again and it made first peron shoot'um'ups my fave type of game ever.

my fave though has to be perfect dark if i count how many hours i played on it because of the multiplayer.

id just like to say i also liked

excitebike and bettle adventure racing and snowboard kids = these are the only racing games i enjoyed on the 64

mario 64 = my first game and what a gem.

conkers bad fur day = i love it although the graphics arnt the best and i some times get lost in one player, would have played it more if it wasnt released near the end of the console life.
Mon 12/08/02 at 21:50
My favourite game is the One I have never played. It is
Sin and punishment by Treasure. It's only out in Japan. Those lucky
dogs. Well that's all.
Sat 10/08/02 at 18:48
Regular
Hmm.. either The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time or Goldeneye 007.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.