GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"If the Romans hung Jesus"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 09/08/02 at 23:03
Regular
Would Christians walk around with nooses on?

:)
Fri 09/08/02 at 23:03
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Would Christians walk around with nooses on?

:)
Fri 09/08/02 at 23:14
Regular
Excellent :)

*waits for Ant to appear with haughty comments*
Sat 10/08/02 at 11:25
"possibly impossible"
That's like saying, if the world was flat then would Columbus have sailed off the edge? Or if Buddha wasn't a fat smiling guy then would people still buy ceramic Buddha ornaments or water fountains?

Actually, Buddha wasn't technically a fat smiling guy, but that's another story...

The answer, of course, is that they may not have had anything, the cross came as a symbol that was already in use in several other religions, so it fitted well as a Christian symbol of their religion. Was this just a coincidence? Who knows.

But then, you don't really want a proper answer do you, you were trying to be funny. Oh well.
Sat 10/08/02 at 12:34
Regular
"I like cheese"
Nah. We may talk to an invisible man who sees everything and apparently 'lives upstairs' with our hands together and our eyes closed, but we're not that stupid.
Sat 10/08/02 at 12:46
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I wasn't trying to be 'funny' I was just interested that they adopted the cross which killed him... which I'm sure is because he died for us or something... but if they had hung them? Ohh ehh?

And what about footballers from both sides blessing themselves with that cross thing?
Sat 10/08/02 at 12:57
Regular
Thats Catholics. Protestants don't hold truck with that, they prefer to burn people.
Sat 10/08/02 at 13:02
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Yeah we'll they both suck

And before you give me 'you're going to hell' crap try living up in an area where they fight each other just because they are catholics and protestants... Pffft.
Sat 10/08/02 at 17:35
Regular
"I like cheese"
SHEEPY wrote:
> Yeah we'll they both suck
>
> And before you give me 'you're going to hell' crap try living up in an
> area where they fight each other just because they are catholics and
> protestants... Pffft.

I actually agree. If anything, I'm a protestant, but I don't think of myself that way. If you're a Christian then you're a Christian, not a 'Catholic' or a 'Protestant.' Either they're idiots for thinking it's God will to fight each-other, or they just don't know God.
Sat 10/08/02 at 19:26
Regular
I believe in the ideas presented in Dogma. Seriously now.

"I just think its better to have an idea. You can change an idea. Beliefs are different, people die for them."
Sun 11/08/02 at 21:22
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I'm going to ask all my Christian 'buddies' at school and see them crumble because they know jack.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.