GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Wavebird comes!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 09/08/02 at 21:06
Regular
Finnaly after 4 weeks of pain waiting for it to deliever it finnaly came today! The controller is more bigger which makes me me play better. It has a very long accrucey(spelling!) which means i can play it basically anywhere in the house! The 4 weeks was definetly worth the wait and now i can finnaly play it in my bed. How lazy am i :)
Fri 09/08/02 at 21:06
Regular
"In and out :)"
Finnaly after 4 weeks of pain waiting for it to deliever it finnaly came today! The controller is more bigger which makes me me play better. It has a very long accrucey(spelling!) which means i can play it basically anywhere in the house! The 4 weeks was definetly worth the wait and now i can finnaly play it in my bed. How lazy am i :)
Fri 09/08/02 at 21:08
Regular
LOL @ topic title.

Is that instead of the Ruble function?
Fri 09/08/02 at 22:44
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
It took my wavebird 2 days to be delivered. I didnt even expect it either because I tried to cancel it the day before it came. I must say that its the best quality controller ive ever used.

By the way it is exactly the same size as the other official gamecube pads, not bigger at all!!! I think you got a bit confused with the added battery section at the back.

The best thing about the wavebird is no-one will trip over any wires or walk into it whilst youre playing. Its a must buy, and I recommend it to all gamecube players (When it comes out over here that it)
Fri 09/08/02 at 23:11
Regular
Ah, good stuff.

Same price as a regular controller, no leads, and a high quality thing of beauty.

dvdboxoffice do it again :O)
Sun 11/08/02 at 18:14
Regular
"$hit happens"
The wave bird looks well good! I think i may get one
Sun 11/08/02 at 19:25
Regular
When I wrap up the wire on my GameCube pad, it gets all tangled, gets in the way and just plain gets on my nerves. So as soon as I can find a way, I will buy a wavebird.
Sun 11/08/02 at 19:28
Regular
I would strongly recomend it to anyone who is really annoyed with tangles wires ang somonw who has a big room like me
Sun 11/08/02 at 19:30
Regular
My wires get tangled, I have a big room, so gimme gimme gimme.
Sun 11/08/02 at 19:32
Regular
Buy it from dvdboxoffice best deal £23.65 i eventually got it for but it did take 4 weeks!
Sun 11/08/02 at 19:34
Regular
I have always put buying games before pads and stuff like that, and with all the games coming out, I doubt I'll be getting a wavebird for a while though.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.