GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A PS2, maybe, maybe not"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 09/08/02 at 19:08
Regular
Now its time for me to upgrade to a console which is now, Im thinking of either gettin a ps2, rather than a xbox or gamecube,

Why should I get a PS2 and not da otherz? Plz help me and can any one recommend any gud games for da ps2 which are worth buying????

Thxz all!!

If u dnt wanna chat about y a ps2 iz gud, feel free 2 chat bout nething u want! Safe all
Fri 09/08/02 at 19:08
Regular
"Look Ma, No Tagline"
Now its time for me to upgrade to a console which is now, Im thinking of either gettin a ps2, rather than a xbox or gamecube,

Why should I get a PS2 and not da otherz? Plz help me and can any one recommend any gud games for da ps2 which are worth buying????

Thxz all!!

If u dnt wanna chat about y a ps2 iz gud, feel free 2 chat bout nething u want! Safe all
Fri 09/08/02 at 19:42
Regular
"Max Power"
i would recomend 2 games Grand theft auto 3 if you like guns and racing. and final fantasy 10 if you like fantasy games. if you get a ps2 there are more games avalible. but its up to you what you get.
Fri 09/08/02 at 19:43
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Just buy a damn PS2 and loads of games and you will be happy, I guarantee it.
Fri 09/08/02 at 19:49
Regular
"Max Power"
hercules youve won a prize at gameaday for somthing go collect it!
Fri 09/08/02 at 19:51
gran turismo 3, pro evo2 (soon), the getaway, ffx, gt3, any of the ps1 games, plays dvds etc
Fri 09/08/02 at 20:00
Try not to build your hopes on a DVD player integrated, everyone has them.
Fri 09/08/02 at 20:00
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Will_madman wrote:
> hercules youve won a prize at gameaday for somthing go collect it!

-------

I won 2 that I didnt claim actually, then I just claimed one.

Im not going to claim the other because I dont want it right now.

So no, I wont go and claim it.

:P
Sat 10/08/02 at 08:35
"For the horde!!!!"
get a PS2 there are more games avalible and it rules!!
i have had my PS2 since November and i'm not tempted to trade it in for an X-box or a Gamecube
Wed 14/08/02 at 18:44
Regular
If you want opinions, you really should have posted this in the FOG forum.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.