GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ordered Res Evil from DVD Box Office?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 09/08/02 at 15:03
Regular
Fed up with waiting? Well, get ready to wait longer. I found this post at the Edge forums. May give you a clearer picture.

I have to say these guys are really very good. As I have explained in previous posts I never received a copy of Gunvalkyrie that was shipped over two months ago. They said I could just choose another game as a replacement.

When I chose another game I mentioned that I would like to choose one they had in stock so as not to wait too long. Anyway they asked for my phone number and a couple of days later (10 mins ago) I received a call from Ian...I was slightly shocked.

Anyway he went through the games that were in stock for GC and X-Box (not that many unfortunately) and was very helpful and has sorted me out. He mentioned that Nintendo games were a nightmare as they rarley print enough copies to satisfy demand on the first run. He said Resident Evil is practically impossible to get hold of in North America at the moment.
Sun 11/08/02 at 18:29
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
About time we got some concrete dates from Datel. I cant wait to get mine.
Sun 11/08/02 at 18:09
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
Action Replay and Freeloader are both now officially released end of August, freeloader 30th, action replay 23rd, there nearly finished them, their just making sure everything is fine before they get released. :) so if you do import resi or any other game you will be playing them earlier then the uk releases. about time too. :)
Fri 09/08/02 at 20:54
i cancelled mine from dvdboxoffice. the pal version should only be out 2 weeks after freeloader. thats if it gets released in august. if they have not finalised a date yet then i doubt it. i had an image of me getting the import game and then it sitting there after 13th september waiting for freeloader.
Fri 09/08/02 at 20:12
hahaha i got my copy of resident evil from dvdboxoffice within 7 days for £28, but that was like 2 months ago.
Fri 09/08/02 at 19:45
Regular
"Grammatical Watchdo"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> I'll be pre ordering mine next week, order it in a certain high street
> retailer and you get a free DVD when you do it.

What?

Oh you mean Electronics boutique (or game depending on where you live)
Fri 09/08/02 at 18:18
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Im going to get my copy while im over in america. Along with Mario sunshine and super monkey ball 2.
Fri 09/08/02 at 18:17
Regular
I'll be pre ordering mine next week, order it in a certain high street retailer and you get a free DVD when you do it.
Fri 09/08/02 at 15:54
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
Well you get what you pay for, it's £28 at dvdboxoffice but i paid £55 from newageconsoles and got it the next day!!! It really doesn't surpirse me that you had to ring up, i waited quite a while and it still wasn't even processed, so i cancelled it, i then found out that everyone had ordered it!!! they don't tell you about stock, and ringing america costs alot of money. :(
Fri 09/08/02 at 15:03
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
Fed up with waiting? Well, get ready to wait longer. I found this post at the Edge forums. May give you a clearer picture.

I have to say these guys are really very good. As I have explained in previous posts I never received a copy of Gunvalkyrie that was shipped over two months ago. They said I could just choose another game as a replacement.

When I chose another game I mentioned that I would like to choose one they had in stock so as not to wait too long. Anyway they asked for my phone number and a couple of days later (10 mins ago) I received a call from Ian...I was slightly shocked.

Anyway he went through the games that were in stock for GC and X-Box (not that many unfortunately) and was very helpful and has sorted me out. He mentioned that Nintendo games were a nightmare as they rarley print enough copies to satisfy demand on the first run. He said Resident Evil is practically impossible to get hold of in North America at the moment.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.