GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Feckin boids!!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 09/08/02 at 13:24
Regular
Anyone got any hints on killing them fekcin boids on Pikmin?

I sling all me pikmin at their heads and still loose tons and the damn things don't want to go down.
Sat 10/08/02 at 17:41
Regular
Olimar gets turned into a Pikmin??
Fri 09/08/02 at 20:06
Regular
Haven't seen that, I mean the one where Olimar gets shoved in the Onions pipe and turned into a Pikmin. I almost shat myself with fear, they could have made it even worse by putting Olimar into the Onion and him coming out as a load of new Pikmin ready for the plucking, that would have been scary.

Pikmin are cute but they also seem kinda evil, there's something not right about their weird stare.
Fri 09/08/02 at 20:02
Regular
"Grammatical Watchdo"
The one with all 30 parts isn't that bad.

The opening clips...............now that's another story
Fri 09/08/02 at 19:59
Regular
I did it earlier by slinging the little buggers at his head.

Does anyone find the bad ending of the game slightly disturbing?
Fri 09/08/02 at 19:54
Regular
"Grammatical Watchdo"
boids??

boids?

If you mean the BIRDS in the second area you don't throw the the pikmin at his head. You just use the c stick to make the pikmin go around the neck when it's above ground. Just keep moving the stick and swarming his neck and you should do it. Remember to move or you will be pecked to death. So will your pikmin.

lol boids!!
Fri 09/08/02 at 19:48
Regular
"Grammatical Watchdo"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Anyone got any hints on killing them fekcin boids on Pikmin?
>
> I sling all me pikmin at their heads and still loose tons and the damn
> things don't want to go down.

What??

boids?
Fri 09/08/02 at 13:24
Regular
Anyone got any hints on killing them fekcin boids on Pikmin?

I sling all me pikmin at their heads and still loose tons and the damn things don't want to go down.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.