GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Just dusting off my Dreamcast..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 09/08/02 at 10:57
Regular
Just found it this very morning in a box under the bed.

Gonna devote the whole afternoon to the actually very good set of games I have.

Sonic Adventure
Crazy taxi
Shenmue
PSO
Resi CV

Okay, so theres not much there and most of them have sequels, but they are all good.
Thu 22/08/02 at 11:43
Regular
BigBob wrote:
> I have been searching high and low to get my hands some what I would
> class as classic DC games.
>
> Crazy Taxi 2
> PSO Ver 2
> Starlancer
> MDK2 (still to get)
> Outtrigger
> Quake III
> R.E. Codename: Veronica
> The list goes on.
>
> I think I have bought at least 20 games over the last 3 months all at
> good prices.
>
> You right the DC rules.
>
> Bi Bob.

www.cex.co.uk should have those amigo.
Wed 21/08/02 at 15:41
Regular
"Frag 1st, Think 2nd"
I have been searching high and low to get my hands some what I would class as classic DC games.

Crazy Taxi 2
PSO Ver 2
Starlancer
MDK2 (still to get)
Outtrigger
Quake III
R.E. Codename: Veronica
The list goes on.

I think I have bought at least 20 games over the last 3 months all at good prices.

You right the DC rules.

Bi Bob.
Wed 21/08/02 at 13:13
Regular
"I dressed myself !!"
To msot people the Dreamcast is dead....... to me its still very much alive, ive recently bought 1 new game for it and a demo!

DREAMCAST RULES!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOO! (calm down!!!!!)

Phew, sorry about that.
Wed 21/08/02 at 13:01
Regular
"Frag 1st, Think 2nd"
You know I persuaded myself at Christmas past that the Dreamcast was dead and that I better get the PS2 to keep up to date with gaming matters, it could also play DVD's.

I got the good lady to give it to me for Christmas along with a hand full of games and at first was impressed, ProEvolution soccer, GTAIII and Devil May Cry all good games and it played DVD's.

It soon occured to me that all I really do with the PS2 was watch DVD's on it. The games that hava arrived on PS2 in general have been dissapointing and I have lost interset in it pretty much.

About 3 months ago I dusted down my Dreamcast and have never looked back. I might be playing 'old' games but they are certainly better than most of the rubbish that the PS2 has to offer. I have just went online and am kicking myself that I didn't do so earlier.

The Dreamcast is, in my opinion, still the best cosole on the market.

Big Bob.
Sun 11/08/02 at 18:41
Regular
I still play on my *precious* - I mean, my Dreamcast all the time....
Fri 09/08/02 at 10:57
Regular
Just found it this very morning in a box under the bed.

Gonna devote the whole afternoon to the actually very good set of games I have.

Sonic Adventure
Crazy taxi
Shenmue
PSO
Resi CV

Okay, so theres not much there and most of them have sequels, but they are all good.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.