GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who needs spaceworld??"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 09/08/02 at 10:51
Regular
Everyone has now heard that Spaceworld 2002 will not go ahead. The convension that takes place in america every year and is owned by nintendo(no other companies there!) was axed last month.

But don't worry now you don't need to buy a ticket to america just one to london.

Nintendo has agreed to take place in The "games matrix" in october. They will be showing off Mario, zelda, starfox and Mario advance 3.

It is in earls court from the 3rd to the 6th october.

http://www.gamesradar. com/news/default.asp?subsectionid=157 &articleid=63925&pagetype=2

click on the link on the above page to get ticket information.

Remove spaces
Fri 09/08/02 at 18:56
Regular
Excellent - I'll book my tickets. Maybe..
Fri 09/08/02 at 12:16
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
A fat lot of good that is to me. Why no shows in Scotland?
Fri 09/08/02 at 12:01
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Bah! Why would I need to see Mario Sunshine when I should be PLAYING the PAL version on the 4th Ocober anyway!
Got in on pre-order see... :D

And you never know, like many pre-orders, it may even arrive a few days earlier - maybe even before the 3rd! :)

Still, it's great to see Nintendo are taking part though.
I bet Rare won't even show-up for this event, in their own country...
With the exception of Starfox appearing of course.
Fri 09/08/02 at 10:51
Regular
"Grammatical Watchdo"
Everyone has now heard that Spaceworld 2002 will not go ahead. The convension that takes place in america every year and is owned by nintendo(no other companies there!) was axed last month.

But don't worry now you don't need to buy a ticket to america just one to london.

Nintendo has agreed to take place in The "games matrix" in october. They will be showing off Mario, zelda, starfox and Mario advance 3.

It is in earls court from the 3rd to the 6th october.

http://www.gamesradar. com/news/default.asp?subsectionid=157 &articleid=63925&pagetype=2

click on the link on the above page to get ticket information.

Remove spaces

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.