GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"- PEARL HARBOUR -"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 16/11/00 at 22:52
Regular
I know this has nothing to do with DVD movies but has anyone heard anything about the new - PEARL HARBOUR - film. There was a lot of talk about this a few months back but nothing has been said since. It is going to be the most expensive special effects movie ever made and will rival - SAVING PRIVATE RYAN - (Which is one amazing film!!) as the best war movie ever. I was really looking forward to this but have no idea what has happened to it, I mean is it still in production or what??

Another film I am interested in is the remake of - THE PLANET OF THE APES - This wont be as good as the original but being directed by Tim Burton (Sleepy Hollow, Edward Scissorhands) should be worth a look.
Sat 23/06/01 at 13:42
I saw Pearl Harbour 2 weeks ago and it isn't as bad as all the critics in the paper have said. Even the love triangle bit is entertaining! And the action is superb, but a bit too tame compared to the likes of saving private ryan. what about the new final fantasy movie? I'm not a fan of ff but the animation looks amazing!

cu
Sat 23/06/01 at 09:23
Regular
"WWJD"
Everyone this forum was made in the year 2000
Sat 23/06/01 at 02:13
Regular
"Whatever!"
This topic was wwritten a long time ago - I should be seeing the film soon, although its been getting pretty bad write ups I still think it looks quite good!!
Fri 22/06/01 at 22:42
Regular
"Back For Good"
dude where have you been?? Pearl Harbor is supposed to be the film of the year and is OUT NOW. Critics and a bad reputation have almost destroyed it though.
Fri 22/06/01 at 22:34
Regular
"WWJD"
The film Pearl Harbours out in the cinemas now
Fri 22/06/01 at 21:59
Regular
"You've upset me"
Pop
Fri 17/11/00 at 08:54
Regular
"not dead"
Will the Planet of the Apes remake be a musical version, as seen on The Simpsons? Will it star Troy Mclure?

(No but I think Mark Walburg is in it)

Haven't heard about this Pearl Harbour movie though, sorry.
Thu 16/11/00 at 22:52
Regular
"Whatever!"
I know this has nothing to do with DVD movies but has anyone heard anything about the new - PEARL HARBOUR - film. There was a lot of talk about this a few months back but nothing has been said since. It is going to be the most expensive special effects movie ever made and will rival - SAVING PRIVATE RYAN - (Which is one amazing film!!) as the best war movie ever. I was really looking forward to this but have no idea what has happened to it, I mean is it still in production or what??

Another film I am interested in is the remake of - THE PLANET OF THE APES - This wont be as good as the original but being directed by Tim Burton (Sleepy Hollow, Edward Scissorhands) should be worth a look.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.