GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New Mario Stories and Games, have you got any ideas???"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 08/08/02 at 19:39
Regular
Well Nintendo look like there running out of stories for Mario games, so have you got a brilliant idea on what Mario can do next?? Stories and Game ideas welcome, e.g Peach has to save Mario??, Mario Athelitics?? Mario Jockey??? etc....
Fri 09/08/02 at 20:36
Regular
Hey, I'm not upset, you just said they're running out of ideas when, with the release of Mario Sunshine, they're clearly not. Believe me Simzer, I was a newbie for ages. I was on about 250 posts (50 more for a regular) when SR got messed up and the stats got halved.

Ideas.. ideas.. well, I've got ideas of my own but they wouldn't fit into Mario games.
Fri 09/08/02 at 17:33
"+ suspicious minds"
maybe wario, waluigi, luigi, and mario are all made into super evil geneticlt enginered clones. and you have to find the evil clones and destroy them. and wou get a speceal weapon for each charicter. and there could be 2 different games, like pokemon red and blue. there could be a rocket launcher for mario and wario , and you fill it with shells or juice or thunder shrooms, and a sort of backpack for like in mario sunshine, only you can shoot acid, fire or ice. the rocket launcher can be used to blast through walls, and is more powerful, but you are faster without a rocket launcher strapped to your back, so you can jump higher and climb surfaces. and you can go back to a specific place were mario is waiting to swap roles. i quite like the sound of that...

got to go now, snoopys on
Fri 09/08/02 at 15:49
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
Sorry i shouldn't of said there actually running out of ideas but all i wanted to know is if you have any ideas on what they can do next, if i knew it was going to upset people i wouldn't of started the thread. Oh and i really shouldn't be a Newbie i have been a member for quite a long time now, i just don't go on here everyday to become a regular.... :)
Fri 09/08/02 at 10:30
Regular
"Grammatical Watchdo"
Leave 'im alone. He's only a newbie.

Oh wait so am i!

Why am i still a newbie??
Thu 08/08/02 at 19:57
Regular
Er.. and what evidence do you have to back this up? Mario Sunshine, an original and innovative title is coming out in a few months. I think they've got some juice left in 'em yet.
Thu 08/08/02 at 19:39
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
Well Nintendo look like there running out of stories for Mario games, so have you got a brilliant idea on what Mario can do next?? Stories and Game ideas welcome, e.g Peach has to save Mario??, Mario Athelitics?? Mario Jockey??? etc....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.