GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Britney's nah Micheal's"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 08/08/02 at 19:36
Regular
Why didn't they call it Micheal Jackson's dance beat instead of Britney's they could have made it better!!

What do you think?
Sat 10/08/02 at 17:28
Regular
[applauds Simzer]
Fri 09/08/02 at 19:39
Regular
"Grammatical Watchdo"
SHUT UP
Fri 09/08/02 at 18:46
Regular
Billie Jean is not my lover uh she's just a girl who claims that I am the one but the kid is not my son.
Fri 09/08/02 at 14:51
Regular
"A man with a stick"
The main reason a Britney Dance game was made and not a MJ one is pretty simple. Britney is far more popular with the youngsters than old wooden face is right now, so therefore a game based on britney, was and is always going to sell more than a game based on Michael Jackson.

By the way, I went to you're site. You shouldn't really plug a site, which has only two news items and bagger all else.
Fri 09/08/02 at 14:31
Regular
"innocent"
the real question is, "why didnt they call it Britney naked dance beat?, now that i would have bought!
Fri 09/08/02 at 13:28
Regular
Britney has boobs and they jiggle when she dances.

Michael has plastic surgery and looks like an Elephant sat on his face.
Fri 09/08/02 at 12:22
"Darkness, always"
OK. lets see the difference here.

Britney dancing:

Fling limbs around randomly and occaisionally show enough boob to be "riské", but not "cheap"

Michael Jackson:

Picture it, Motown, Billie Jean. Moonwalk swiftly and smoothly 5 steps backwards, spin to the right on your toes three times without pausing very quickly, stop spin and launch onto the tips of your toes and hold in that position for 2 seconds.

One of the most famous dance moves ever done, and even MJ himself says it should have been better (he wanted to hold the position on his toes longer than he did).

I think the britney one would be easier to master for the sad young pre-teenie boppers that are likely to buy such a product.

And no, I will not visit your web site you cheap cretin.
Fri 09/08/02 at 12:13
Sets Cooky onto him .. KILL -> ;0)
Fri 09/08/02 at 11:58
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
*Sighs at spam*
Fri 09/08/02 at 10:32
Regular
"Grammatical Watchdo"
The website is also his tagline-look.

SHAME ON YOU YOUNG MAN!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.