GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who is the best wrestler eeeeeeeeeeeeeeever???"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 08/08/02 at 12:22
Regular
I reckon that Chris Jericho is the best. If it weren't 4 him there would be no Undisputed title belt. He has the greatest submission move eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeever (apart from the sharpshooter) and he quite rightly has a MASSIVE ego. Reply or your opinions will neeeeeeeeeeeeeeever eeeeeeeeeeeeeever be the same again!!!
Thu 08/08/02 at 12:22
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
I reckon that Chris Jericho is the best. If it weren't 4 him there would be no Undisputed title belt. He has the greatest submission move eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeever (apart from the sharpshooter) and he quite rightly has a MASSIVE ego. Reply or your opinions will neeeeeeeeeeeeeeever eeeeeeeeeeeeeever be the same again!!!
Thu 08/08/02 at 12:56
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Erm...... okaaaayy...

*slowly backs away from computer*
Thu 08/08/02 at 17:00
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
1. What is an ignous?
2. You are strange.
3. WTF???
Thu 08/08/02 at 17:02
Regular
"That's right!"
OK, to answer the question... um... Jerry Lynn, Benoit and Angle could be considered the best wrestlers ever. Angle is good all 'round since he has great mic skills. People like RVD are great entertainers, but he doesn't really "wrestle"... he throws himself around the ring. Still rules though :)
Thu 08/08/02 at 18:10
Regular
You can't say who is the best, as there are loads of different styles.

Personally my fave wrestlers (who also happened to be damn good) are Mick Foley and Shawn Michaels.
Thu 08/08/02 at 21:32

Silly.....topic. Honestly, there is a best wrestler, but are YOU sure its Chris Jerhico? How about the legends, are they good? Hmm?
Sat 10/08/02 at 08:51
Regular
"Mole Hole"
I think Edge he's doing well just now in the WWE.
Sat 10/08/02 at 10:55
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Bizzare Cabbage wrote:
> I think Edge he's doing well just now in the WWE.

---

Ok, that was sarcasm, right?

:D
Sat 10/08/02 at 17:42
Regular
"I like cheese"
Bah, Jericho deserved to beat Y2J, especially after that impressive Spinning Kick he nailed him with earlier in the night! RVD is all flips.

Neither of them are the best wrestlers ever though.

Grandmaster Sexay is.
Sat 10/08/02 at 17:48
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
Ant wrote:
> Bah, Jericho deserved to beat Y2J,

You ment, Jericho deserved to beat RVD, (or RVD to beat Jericho) ??? :o).

Anyway, my personal all time 'best wrestler' is Bret 'Hitman' Hart, always has and always will be. His quote said it all for me.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.